Gold Coast: $69.99 for a VIP Magic Pass to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World and Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast ($110 Value)
- Unlimited access to the attractions Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World and Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast until 30 June 2015
- Sea World has been awarded the TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award 2014
- Be entertained and wowed by the antics of dolphins, polar bears and penguins at Sea World
- Ride thrilling attractions such as the Green Lantern and Superman Escape at Movie World
- Make a splash at Wet’n’Wild with rides like the Kamikaze, boasting an 11-metre drop and speeds of 50km/h
• No refunds for change of mind
• Limited opening hours 25 Apr 2015
• Children aged 3 and above require a ticket to enter the theme parks
• VIP Magic Pass is not transferable once issued or redeemable for cash and cannot be used with any other offer
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 30 Jun 2015
• No booking required
• Visit any operating booth at Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast and present Photo ID with printed Groupon voucher
• Your VIP Magic Pass will be issued for use until 30 Jun 2015 by the ticket booth operator
• Please note that personal details and email address are required to create the VIP Magic Pass. Once your permanent pass has been created proceed directly to turnstiles for entry
• You may be asked to present photo ID on each visit (Medicare card with parent’s ID accepted for children) and is only valid for use by passholder
• Valid hours:
Unleash your inner child with unlimited access to the Gold Coast's biggest playgrounds: Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World and Wet 'n' Wild Gold Coast. The VIP Magic Pass allows users unlimited entry to the three theme parks until 30 June, 2015.
- $69.99 for a Theme Park VIP Magic Pass (up to $109.99 value)
Unleash your inner child with unlimited access to the Gold Coast’s biggest playgrounds: Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World and Wet ‘n’ Wild Gold Coast. The VIP Magic Pass allows users unlimited entry to the three theme parks until 30 June, 2015.
Head to Movie World to experience thrills such as the Green Lantern Coaster, Batwing Spaceshot, and Superman Escape - a rollercoaster boasting speeds of 100km/h in two seconds. Little ones will love the Kids’ WB! Fun Zone and will spot some of their favourite Looney Tunes and DC Super Heroes along Main Street.
Sea World provides the perfect combination of exhilarating rides with marine life attractions and encounters. Achieve all your wildlife dreams with a visit to Penguin Point, Dolphin Beach, Ray Reef and Shark Bay. Get up close with majestic polar bears at Polar Bear Shores, the only exhibit in Australia where such an experience is offered.
The fun comes in splashes and waves at Wet ‘n’ Wild with rides such as the Aqualoop, Tornado and Kamikaze, featuring an 11-metre drop and speeds of 50km/h. Take a break from thrill-seeking and relax at Calypso Beach or practice body surfing in the Giant Wave Pool.
Themeparks.com.au provides holidaymakers and thrill seekers tickets to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World and Wet ‘n’ Wild Gold Coast. With a range of ticket options available, including group bookings, annual passes and VIP Magic Passes, the three theme parks boast attractions and rides for every member of the family.
Ratings & Reviews
Great place for children, they love seeing all the movie characters. A few rides for the adults to experience. The car show is exciting and loud. Food is always nice.
...We spent a lovely day showing our little treasure the wonders of sea life...There was more to see and do than we could fit in with such a small chil who was exhausted by the time we finally left. This is a great place for everyone, young and old. If you are anywhere near this attraction it is a must to visit.
Our Girls are addicted. They are here all year round even in the wet or colder conditions. They love it!
Details verified 03/03/2015
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy