- Full body oil massage aims to relieve stress and tension
- Body exfoliation and organic mud mask aim to hydrate the skin
- Enjoy an organic beverage intended to aid detoxification of the body
- Products sourced from local business, farmers’ markets and home growers
• Purchase 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on public holidays
• Not valid Sun
• 48 hour cancellation notice required
• For additional information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 9 June 2014
• Book online: www.massage.selfbook.com.au
- Fill in all fields and press 'submit request'
- City Angels will confirm booking by email
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
Those who can’t afford a nice mud mask should resist the temptation to go for comparatively inexpensive alternatives like gravel baths and dust dunking. Relax the right way with today’s Groupon for City Angels, CBD:
$59 for a 90-minute pamper package for one person (total value up to $369)
$115 for a 90-minute pamper package for two people (total value up to $738)
The tenderising treatment kicks off with a full body oil massage designed to untangle knotted muscles and spirit the mind and soul away to a gentler plane. A body exfoliation aims to buff away rough, dead skin before an organic mud mask pampers and hydrates thirsty dermis. The experience ends with an organic beverage designed to detoxify the body.
Dedicated to the use of organic products and the pursuit of holistic wellness, City Angels offers a selection of pampering treatments designed to help city slickers escape the demands of the rat race for a fleeting moment. The spa offers a selection of massages, aiming to address the concerns of clients ranging from aches and pains to niggling stresses. City Angels also offer an array of facials, masks and body scrubs, all utilising organic products sourced locally from small markets and home growers.