Moonlight Mini Golf + Beer for One ($14), Two ($24) or Four People ($45) at Parkwood International (Up to $120 Value)
recommend this business
(based on 600+ reviews)
- Play 18-holes on the famous ‘Boulders & Badlands’ Course after dark
- Spread across 6,000 square metres
- Great fun for folks of all ages and experience
- Discuss your game over a beer, wine or soft drink per person
- Valid seven days a week from 7pm till late
- Bonus: Free social club membership
• Limit of 8 people per booking
• Must be used in single visit
• Not valid with birthday party or private group bookings
• On some occasions, 9 out of the 18 holes of the mini golf course may be hired out for a private function or party
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 28 Feb 2015
• Register your details at www.parkwoodgc.com.au/groupon-deal/
• No booking required for mini golf
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Mon-Sun: 7pm - late
Beginners luck is an excuse used by suspiciously skilled people to justify their freakishly good technique, when in actual fact they’re hiding their supernatural mini golf prowess. Reveal the alien in your group with today’s Groupon for Parkwood International, Parkwood:
$14 for moonlight mini golf with beer or wine for one person (total value up to $30)
- One 18-hole round of mini golf
- Pot of beer, glass of house wine or soft drink
$24 for moonlight mini golf with beer or wine for two people (total value up to $60)
$45 for moonlight mini golf with beer or wine for four people (total value up to $120)
Groupies turn the TV off and confiscate mobile devices to enjoy good old family fun at night. Putt your way to victory on Australia’s largest mini course under the night sky. Located at the renowned Parkwood International Golf Course, the 18-hole course is designed to accommodate people of all experience levels with ‘easy’, ‘difficult’ and ‘where was that to?’ holes.
A fully stocked snack bar is available in case golfers get peckish. Putter, balls and a score card for the competitive member of the group are included along with a glass of beer or wine at the end of the game.
Parkwood International provides nine or 18-holes of golf on a course complete with bushland and ponds. Golfers of a smaller-stature have access to a mini golf course with challenges such as boulders and waterways. Parkwood International also encompasses Eden Restaurant & Bar, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the whole family. Weddings are also catered for in the idyllic bushland surroundings, as well as corporate functions with tailored packages designed to provide a team building experience.
Ratings & Reviews
4 / 5
Their course is lightyears ahead of any other mini golf courses we've been on. Nicely landscaped and maintained and with 3 levels of difficulty the keep you interested. Definitely worth the the trip.
Gai T, TripAdvisor, Sept 2014
Food was great and fresh. The Putt Putt course was fun and large. Great value for money and a fun way to spend the afternoon.
Dan B, TripAdvisor, Sept 2014
Details verified 12/11/2014
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy