$27 for $60 to Spend on Any Chinese Yum Cha or A-La-Carte Menu Dishes at Mandarin Court, Mermaid Beach
recommend this business
(based on 400+ reviews)
- Authentic Cantonese cuisine with a range of specialty dishes
- Extensive a-la-carte menu – options include pork ribs in special sauce, BBQ roasted duck, coral trout fillet in ginger, shredded fillet steak in Peking sauce, deep fried crispy skin chicken
- Extensive range of fresh seafood, plus classics like Peking duck and fried rice
- Vegetarian options available
- View full menu here
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Max 1 voucher per group
• Min 2 people per voucher
• Valid for eat-in only
• No split groups
• Valid for any food item from the Yum Cha (lunch only) or A-La-Carte menu (lunch and dinner) only
• Drinks are not included
• Leftovers cannot be taken home
• Not valid on public holidays
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 15 Dec 2014
• Phone to book: (07) 5572 3333
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
A craving for a dose of Chinese food can manifest itself in a number of ways, like checking out your neighbour’s chicken’s feet and licking your lips. Pork up with today’s Groupon for Mandarin Court, Mermaid Beach:
$27 for $60 to spend on yum cha or a-la-carte menu
Want a Suggestion?
- Deep fried wontons ($8.20 value)
- Chicken and snow peas ($17.90 value)
- Shredded fillet steak in Peking sauce ($21.90 value)
- Small special fried rice ($11.90 value)
Total Bill: $59.90 for two people
For $27, Groupies score $60 to spend on Chinese cuisine at Mandarin Court. Select any dishes that tickle your fancy from the Yum Cha or a-la-carte menus while perhaps enjoying some live entertainment. Yum Cha runs daily from 9am to 3pm and dinner (a-la-carte only) from 5pm onwards. Enjoy a range of fresh seafood, plus classics like Peking duck, pork ribs, deep fried calamari, braised beef in black bean sauce, sizzling Mongolian beef, sweet and sour pork, crispy skin chicken, honey king prawns and a large range of fried rice and noodles.
Family-owned and operated since 1979, Mandarin Court strives to serve up authentic tasting Cantonese cuisine. A range of yum cha delights are served daily from 9am to 3pm, with sit-down dinner available for guests from 5pm onwards. An ambient venue adorned with Chinese décor, the fully licensed Mandarin Court has numerous banquet options and regional dishes to choose from. Popular choices include Peking duck, which is carved at the table, along with live seafood options, such as Queensland mud crabs and Tasmanian lobsters.
Ratings & Reviews
Very Friendly and great service. Very good food with lovely presentation! The best Yum Cha around!
Brisbane Restaurant, Urbanspoon, September 2014
My wife & I enjoyed a superb Meal here. Serving we're very generous & the quality of food was excellent. Lovely staff, great service & a warm atmosphere made this one of our favorite restaurants to dine at in Surfers Paradise. If you like Traditional Chinese food, you'll love Mandarin Court. Highly recommended.
Frigair, TripAdvisor, August 2014
Details verified 24/09/2014
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy