$89.99 Unlimited Pass to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast + Paradise Country ($150 Value)
recommend this business
(based on 160+ reviews)
- Unlimited access to the attractions Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast and Paradise Country until 30 June 2016
- Sea World has been awarded TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award 2014
- Be entertained and wowed by the antics of dolphins, polar bears and penguins at Sea World
- Ride thrilling attractions such as the Green Lantern and Superman Escape at Movie World
- Make a splash at Wet’n’Wild with rides like the Kamikaze, boasting an 11-metre drop and speeds of 50km/h
- Learn more about traditional Australian farm life and animals at Paradise Country
- Buy your VIP Magic Pass, visit Warner Bros. Movie Worlds, Sea World and Wet ‘n’ Wild Gold Coast until June 30 for your chance to instantly WIN thousands of prizes
- The more you visit, the more chances there are to win
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• No refunds for change of mind
• Children aged 3 and above require a ticket to enter the theme parks
• Themeparks.com.au pass is not transferable once issued or redeemable for cash and cannot be used with any other offer
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 30 Jun 2016
• No booking required
• Present printed voucher on arrival
• Visit any operating booth at Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast, or Paradise Country and present photo ID with printed Groupon voucher
• Your pass will be issued for use until 30 Jun 2016 by the ticket booth operator
• Please note that personal details and email address are required to create the pass. Once your permanent pass has been created proceed directly to turnstiles for entry
• You may be asked to present photo ID on each visit (Medicare card with parent’s ID accepted for children) and is only valid for use by passholder
• Valid hours:
• Redemption addresses:
- Warner Bros. Movie World, Wet'n'Wild and Paradise Country: Pacific Highway, Oxenford, QLD 4210
- Seaworld: Seaworld Drive Main Beach, Main Beach, QLD, 4217
Unleash your inner child with unlimited access to the Gold Coast's biggest playgrounds: Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet 'n' Wild Gold Coast and Paradise Country. This unlimited pass allows users entry to the four attractions as many times as they desire until 30 June, 2016.
- $89.99 for an unlimited Theme Park Pass (up to $149.98 value)
Unleash your inner child with unlimited access to the Gold Coast’s biggest playgrounds: Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet ‘n’ Wild Gold Coast and Paradise Country. This unlimited pass allows users entry to the four attractions as many times as they desire until 30 June, 2016.
Head to Movie World to experience thrills such as the Green Lantern Coaster, Batwing Spaceshot, and Superman Escape - a rollercoaster boasting speeds of 100km/h in two seconds. Little ones will love the Kids’ WB! Fun Zone and will spot some of their favourite Looney Tunes and DC Super Heroes along Main Street.
Sea World provides the perfect combination of exhilarating rides with marine life attractions and encounters. Achieve all your wildlife dreams with a visit to Penguin Point, Dolphin Beach, Ray Reef and Shark Bay. Get up close with majestic polar bears at Polar Bear Shores, the only exhibit in Australia where such an experience is offered.
The fun comes in splashes and waves at Wet ‘n’ Wild with rides such as the Aqualoop, Tornado and Kamikaze, featuring an 11-metre drop and speeds of 50km/h. Take a break from thrill-seeking and relax at Calypso Beach or practice body surfing in the Giant Wave Pool.
City slickers can experience Aussie farm life at Paradise Country with plenty of memorable activities to get the hands dirty. Meet some quintessential Australian creatures like koalas and kangaroos, as well as horses, cows and sheep. After meeting the animals, great and small, other experiences are waiting to be had, including gold fossicking and opal mining.
Themeparks.com.au provides holidaymakers and thrill seekers tickets to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World and Wet ‘n’ Wild Gold Coast. Locals and tourists alike can also experience the Outback Spectacular and Paradise Country. With a range of ticket options available, including group bookings, annual passes and VIP Magic Passes, these theme parks boast attractions and rides for every member of the family.
Groupon Customer Reviews
recommend this business
(based on 160+ reviews)
“Thank You for everything, even the transfers to and from the show. Highly recommended to All, Visitors (national & international), and those that live there.”
“Do not buy direct - use Groupon - it is easy and cheap.”
“Thanks to Harley for helping with my booking. Thoroughly enjoyed the show.”
This theme park is something to be seen. It is very well done and depicts everything to do with Warner Bros. Movies. It is suitable for all ages but realy caters for the young and the not so young at heart.
Ronald R, TripAdvisor, September 2015
I really like Sea World. It's part animal park/part amusement park. The animal attractions are all excellent. The staff are all energetic and helpful. The seal show is a must see.
NickyJ23, TripAdvisor, September 2015
was awesome you have to try the wave pool and the slides wow. lots to do here could easily spend the day here. food options ok too. plenty of seating and sun lounges to choose from.
Carl J, TripAdvisor, September 2015
Our family really enjoyed this theme park - it was such a breath of fresh air going to a theme park that didn't have thrill rides, chaotic queues and crowds. My daughter loved the animals and got to hold some baby farm animals which made her day.
Tania K, TripAdvisor, August 2015
Details verified 03/09/2015