$33 Indian Banquet for Two -- Four Mains, Two Entrées, Traditional Breads and Rice, Desserts and a Glass of Wine Each from Banana Leaf Indian Restaurant ($66 Value)
- Traditional South Indian banquet for two
- Butter chicken and Butter paneer (or two of the same)
- Lamb korma and Aloo jeera (or two of the same)
- Two vegetarian samosa entrees
- Two serves of basmati rice
- Two homemade parata breads
- Two desserts, either galub jamun (fried dumplings in syrup) or kulfi (Indian ice-cream)
- Two glasses of wine or any soft drink
- Located on Currie Street in the CBD
- 1 voucher per person
- 2 vouchers per group
- Call to book: (08) 8231 6011
- State “Indian Banquet” on booking
- Valid Mon-Fri from 6pm; Sat from 5pm
Authentic Indian cuisine provides a delicious punch of
flavour that leaves feasters staggering for the kitchen ropes while trainers
clean curry sauce from their chin. Experience a culinary knockout with today’s
Groupon: $33 for an Indian banquet for two people with four mains, two entrées, traditional breads, two rice serves, two desserts and two wines from Banana
Leaf Indian Restaurant on Currie Street in the CBD ($66 value).
Banana Leaf Indian Restaurant serves up tempting nosh inspired by the delicate flavours of India’s southern region, all freshly prepared by their experienced chefs. Two vegetable samosas kick start the culinary quest for appetite contentment, winning tastebuds over with spiced potatoes, sautéed green peas and light crispy pastry, while two freshly prepared paratas breads get banqueters yearning for more. Curry buffs celebrate the four hunger-busting mains, all dished up with two serves of fresh basmati rice. Diners each select a creamy butter chicken or vegetarian butter paneer, and a sumptuous lamb korma or a potato-packed aloo jeera, or simply get two of one kind and two of the other. Duos destroy desiccation with a red or white wine or refreshing soft drink, before surprising contented tummies with a delicious Indian dessert.
Located in the heart of Adelaide’s CBD, Banana Leaf Indian Restaurant delivers delicate and unique Indian fare that draws on tradition. The staff are friendly, attentive and dedicated to making each guest feel at home.