$59 Car Service including Brake Flush, Oil and Filter Change, Full Safety Check and more at South Glenelg Brake Service ($310 value)
- Full car service
- Comprehensive safety check
- Brake flush
- Oil and filter change
- Wiper blade change
- Choice of Wynn’s Injector Cleaner or Wynn’s Friction Proofing
- 2 x $20 vouchers for future services (1 voucher per visit)
- Member of Motor Trade Association
- 33 years of mechanical experience
- 1 voucher per person
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Valid for 5 months
- Phone booking required on (08) 8296 8811 – quote Stardeals at time of booking and bring the voucher in on the day
- Maximum 5 litres of oil provided (charges apply for additional)
- Customers will always be contacted if any additional work is required
When Dorothy arrived in Oz, a car was meant to transport her straight to the Emerald City, however it broke down somewhere between the Wicked Witch’s favourite pub and the Munchkinland casino. Ensure cars reach their destinations every time with today’s deal: $59 for a complete car service including brake flush, oil and filter change, wiper blade replacement plus full safety check and more at South Glenelg Brake Service, Marion ($310 value).
With 33 years’ experience under their tool belt, the motor mechanic MDs at South Glenelg Brake Service are experts in adding perk back to the performance of cars. Deal-devotees’ vehicles are treated to a rev-worthy full service, which includes a brake flush, oil and filter change and wiper blade replacement so that pigeon poop can be cleaned off quickly without the need for scrunched up fast food napkins from the glovebox. Peace of mind is achieved with a comprehensive safety check, mechanics meticulously testing brakes, suspension, tyres, belts, cooling system and fluid levels.
South Glenelg Brake Service is a member of the Motor Trades Association and expertly delivers high-quality, fully-compliant workmanship and personable service. Australian Grouponites will also drive away with their choice of Wynn’s Friction Proofing or Wynn’s Injector Cleaner. Drivers wishing to treat their ride to further TLC can return and use the two $20 vouchers towards further services.