Responsible Service ($79) or Hospitality Skills Course ($199) at Mason College, Thebarton (Up to $419 Value)
- Responsible service skill set includes two nationally accredited units of competency: Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) and Responsible Gambling Services (RSG)
- Hospitality skill set includes four nationally accredited units of competency
- Boost your chances of cafe, hotels, pubs, clubs and hospitality employment
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• 72-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Valid for ages 18+
• Minimum class size of 12
• Closed in shoes must be worn for OHS reasons
• If classes are full customers will be deferred to the next session
• RTO No 40366
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 20 Jan 2015
• Must book at least 72 hours in advance
• Phone to book: (08) 8443 4737
• Email to book: email@example.com
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present smartphone or printed voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
See website for available dates: http://goo.gl/FfQDCN
Responsible Service Skill Set: selected Wed 9:30am-5pm
Hospitality Skill Set: selected Mon-Wed 9:30am-5pm (3 day course)
There are certain milestones in life that you show maturity, like taking down the bumpers when you go bowling. Become responsible with today's Groupon for Mason College:
$79 for a responsible service skill set course (total value up to $168)
$199 for a hospitality skill set course (total value up to $419)
Aspiring bar and hotel workers looking for an introduction into the world of service opt for the responsible service skill set course. Comprising of two nationally accredited units of competency including both the RSA and RSG, Groupies will learn how to serve alcohol responsibly and about gambling laws over the course of one-day.
For those who are ready to step into the hospitality industry choose the hospitality skill set course, which is made up of four nationally accredited units of competency. Units include SITXFSA101 Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety, SITHFAB204 Prepare and Serve Espresso Coffee, SITHFAB201 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) and SITHGAM201 Provide Responsible Gambling Services (RSG). The course runs over a three-day period.
Courses are designed to prepare students for work in hotels, pubs, clubs and restaurants. Receive competency in the most sort out of qualifications by industry employers and boost chances of employment.
Mason College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that offers short courses and accredited training in a wide range of fields. Areas of study include business, hospitality, occupational health and safety, retail and computing. The team also specialise in private sector training and development.