Gold Coast, QLD: $124pp for a Four-Night Apartment Stay for Four People with French Bubbly and Water Sports at Sanctuary Lake Apartments ($1100 Value)
- Spacious apartment with two bathrooms
- Huge landscaped pool and spa
- Voted best Currumbin accommodation on TripAdvisor
- 100m to safe, patrolled beach
- Free undercover secure parking
- Shops, restaurants and clubs 10 minute stroll away
- Four-night stay in a two-bedroom apartment for four people
- Bottle of French bubbly on arrival
- $100 water sport voucher
- $250 off your next 7-night stay
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Subject to availability
- School holiday stays may incur a surcharge, payable direct to hotel
- Booking changes are possible but subject to availability and may incur a surcharge (payable direct to hotel)
- Ages 18+ for alcohol consumption
- Flights/transport not included
- Optional cost (payable direct to hotel on booking)
- Extra guests cost $30/person/night
- Extension nights cost $110/room/night
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
- Valid from: 26.07.2012
- Valid to: 24.12.2012
- Must book by 27.092012
- Phone to book: (07) 5534 3344
- State voucher codes
- Present printed voucher
Vast golden beaches, endless sunshine and a vibrant shopping and dining scene make the Gold Coast one of Australia’s favourite holiday destinations. The southern beach of Currumbin offers magnificent views from vantage points like Currumbin Rock, Elephant Rock and Currumbin Hill Lookout. There is a laidback beachside village with boutique shops and restaurants, without the hustle and bustle of busier destinations like Surfers Paradise. Families flock to Currumbin’s gentle surf and small rock pools, while the famous Currumbin Alley surf break is ideal for longboarding. Stay a stone’s throw from the beach with today’s Groupon for Sanctuary Lake Apartments :
• $495 for a four-night stay for four people ($1100 value) In a two-bedroom apartment with a bottle of French bubbly on arrival, $100 water sport voucher and $250 off your next seven-night stay
The Hotel Set on a tranquil lake with landscaped gardens, huge swimming pools, spas and palm trees, Sanctuary Lake Apartments is a lush tropical oasis with rave reviews. Each spacious apartment boasts two bedrooms and two bathrooms, with a safe, patrolled beach just 100m away. A bottle of French bubbly welcomes guests and sets the tone for a fun, relaxing holiday. Groupies make the most of it with $100 to spend on water sports, and return at a later date with $250 off their next stay of seven nights or more. Groupon Recommends Soak up the sun and splash about in the waves at glorious Currumbin Beach.
Animal lovers could check out Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, where koala cuddling, Segway safaris and thrilling high ropes adventures are all on the menu. Keen shoppers might jump on the bus and head for Elkhorn Avenue or Cavill Avenue in Surfers Paradise, while surf-loving dudes can take a ride through surfing history at the unique Surf World Museum. Local Amenities Currumbin Beach is down the southern end of the Gold Coast, a 30-minute drive from the hustle and bustle of Surfers Paradise.
There is a frequent public bus service to get from one end to the other, with a bus stop right on the resort doorstep. Sanctuary Lake is a one-minute walk from the beach and directly opposite the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, with a number of restaurants, bars and cafes within walking distance. The airport is a five-minute drive away.
We stayed a week in these apartments. Our apartment was spacious, modern, clean; we loved it. Due to the apartments being privately owned their decor did vary though. The location was fantastic, only a minute walk to the beach. The grounds of the complex were gorgeous and well maintained, and the pool / spa were lovely.
– Melkurt, TripAdvisor
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and surroundings. It was peaceful and private. The location suited all our needs, beach walking, restaurants, spa etc.
– cheryl P, TripAdvisor