recommend this business
(based on 960+ reviews)
- Enjoy weird and wacky fun to wow and shock the entire family
- Discover the magic, mystery, illusions, interactive attractions, and mind-boggling tales
- Challenge family and friends in the Impossible Laser Race
- Free admission for children aged 1-4 years
- Open seven days a week until late
- Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise
• Purchase up to 10 additional as gifts
• No voucher will be accepted after 30 Sep 2014
• Children from 1-4 years old can partake for free
• Child ticket is required for children aged 5-12 years
• Adult ticket is required for persons aged 13 years and over
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 30 Sep 2014
• No booking required
• Present smartphone or printed voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Curiosity is a valuable quality to have, although thrill-seeking cats on their ninth life may benefit from taking up knitting in the safety of their litter tray. Satisfy curious minds with today's Groupon for Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Surfers Paradise:
$6 for a child ticket to Ripley's Believe It or Not! (total value $12.50)
$12 for an adult ticket to Ripley's Believe It or Not! (total value $22.90)
Fans of the weird and wonderful amble their way through the series of air-conditioned galleries, showcasing a vast range of exhibits, illusions and stories that come alive through interaction by curious kids and adults alike. The latest feature is the Laser Race Challenge, a race that participants try to complete in the shortest amount of time without breaking a laser beam. Weave and duck through the maze as quick as you can, all while avoiding the bright green lasers, and compare your time with friends and family. Other displays showcase ancient history, wacky fantasy creatures and games of skill to verse friends and families in.
Ripley's Believe It or Not!
An interactive museum stocked with oddities, curiosities and facts both weird and wonderful, Ripley's Believe It or Not! aims to satiate its guests’ desire to glimpse the outer limits. The air-conditioned galleries feature an array of attractions designed to delight and stupefy the young and old alike. Be entertained by Ripley’s Fab Four as they belt out crazy songs, before stumbling through a set of twin spinning tunnels and practising Star Wars re-enactments in the laser room. Open seven days, Ripley's is centrally located in Cavill Mall, Surfers Paradise.
Ratings & Reviews
4 / 5
Worth a visit. Hands on activities are great. Laser activity was entertaining. There are a few stairs which made it little more difficult to manouvre pram but staff were keen to assist.
AmandaNSW, TripAdvisor, August 2014
Excellent time, A great collection of fascinating objects etc . At the start I thought it was a bit pricey, then I saw the collection and it must of cost a lot to collect all the pieces. Lots to see. Well worth the money!
T C, TripAdvisor, August 2014
Details verified 30/11/2013
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy