Admission to Alma Park Zoo - Single ($18), Double ($34) or Family Pass ($39), Dakabin (Up to $105 Value)
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Children under three enter free
- 100 species of indigenous and international fauna
- See the endangered red pandas, spider monkeys, snakes and crocodiles
- Fun school holiday activity
• Purchase 20 additional as gifts
• Max 1 vouchers per visit
• Children must be between 3-13 years for family pass. Kids under 3 are free
• Children under 14 years must be accompanied by an adult
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 6 Mar 2014
• No booking required
• Present printed voucher on arrival
• Valid hours:
Earliest time of customer admittance: 9am
Latest time of customer admittance: 3pm
$18 for admission for one person (total value up to $37)
$34 for admission for two people (total value up to $74)
$39 for family admission for two adults and up to three children aged 3-13 (total value up to $105)
Alma Park Zoo
Alma Park Zoo aims to offer animal-filled adventures for young’uns and grownups alike on 40 acres of land, set 30 minutes north of central Brisbane. Visitors get up close and personal with the zoo’s inhabitants, while the educational setup helps people learn more about wildlife and habitat conservation and Adopt-an-Animal initiatives. An onsite café and self-catering BBQ facilities are available to calm hunger pangs. Children under three enter the zoo for free.
Ratings & Reviews
3.5 / 5
Had a great day out. We arrived just after lunch and had a really good wander around. After a pit stop to the cafe to get a snack we continued on (looking at the map we realised that we hadn't seen all of the park).
So after finding the rest of the park, near the second carpark, we really enjoyed our time.
Jenflipcow, TripAdvisor, November 2013
It was really nice to encounter the koala too and get close to the kangaroos and wallabies.
The highlight was my encounter with the marmosets! These small little monkeys jump over you, they litterally explore you... even looking under your shirt or at your camera!
Sylvysky, TripAdvisor, October 2013
Details verified 29/10/2013
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy