Restore Your Health & Vitality - $39 for a 1-Hour Consultation including Full Evaluation, Acupuncture Treatment, Massage and more from the Qualified Acupuncturists at Ashgrove Vitality ($93 value)
- 1-hour consultation including full evaluation, acupuncture treatment, massage treatment, structural balancing and stretching
- Ideal for sore necks, backs, shoulders, nagging injuries and long-term pain
- Get musculoskeletal and sports-related injuries treated
- Pain free, non-toxic therapy
- Relaxing and energising – great for body rejuvenation and tune-ups
- Stimulate specific points of the body to enhance chi (vital energy)
- Fully qualified practitioner and AACMA member
- Over 23 years’ experience
- Registered health provider
- Well-established practice offering services such as detox and weight loss advice and ‘Natural Health Testing’
- 1 voucher per person
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking required
- Subject to availability
Excruciating physical sensations, unlike the featherweight floating feelings that accompany too much red wine, outlast the ramifications of poor food to ethanol ratios. Love burdened bodies with today’s deal: $39 for a one-hour consultation including full evaluation, acupuncture treatment, massage and more from the qualified acupuncturists at Ashgrove Vitality ($93 value).
Pained physiques find relief in the hands of Ashgrove Vitality, one of Brisbane’s most established clinics blending acupuncture, massage and structural balancing. Groupon Australians calm on down to Ashgrove’s comfortable interiors for a full evaluation, enabling practitioner Tony Thomson and his team to determine the lay of the meridians. An acupuncture treatment, follows, opening the floodgates for potential pain-free benefits in relation to neurological nasties like headaches, jaw-wrenching trigeminal neuralgia and stroke, cardiovascular conundrums including high blood pressure, poor circulation and muscle cramps, respiratory riddles like bronchitis, laryngitis and sinusitis, digestive system, gynaecological and obstetric disorders and more. Ashgrove’s piece de resistance lies in Thomson’s fine balance of acupuncture, soothing massage and structural balancing, which stimulates specific anatomical points to up the flow of chi, or vital energy. A non-toxic alternative to treat winter weary, pain-perturbed necks, backs and shoulders, as well as long-term ailments, the clinic’s professionals make it their mission to get Australian Groupies feeling great.
Ashgrove’s Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association-accredited team have been assisting Brissie’s ache-plagued, respiratory-restless and generally grieved citizens for over two decades. Open-minded registered health providers treat all manner of issues, including musculoskeletal matters and agitating athletic injuries. Thomson’s approach alleviates bodies, gently steering them towards a pain-free lifestyle.