Ballina: From $199 for a Two-Night Stay for Two at a 4-star Beach Resort, near Byron Bay (From $580 Value)
- 25 minutes south of Byron Bay
- Stylish Deluxe Queen room
- Tennis, pool, spa, sauna, gym
- Fabulous onsite restaurant
- Parking and late checkout included
- $199 for a 2-night stay for 2 ($580 value)
- $249 to add cocktails, Continental breakfast and WiFi ($732 value)
- Late 12pm checkout
- Onsite parking
- Purchase multiple vouchers
- Valid for 9 months
- Black-out dates: 23 Dec 2011 – 18 Jan 2012, 4-15 Apr 2012
- Subject to availability
- 7-day cancellation/rescheduling policy or voucher forfeited
- Not valid with other offers
- Must bring printed voucher
How to Redeem
- Redeem from 22 Nov 2011
- Book by phone: (02) 6686 8888
- Must present printed voucher at the resort
Surrounded by lush, green rural farmland where the Richmond River estuary flows into the rolling Pacific Ocean, Ballina is a tranquil coastal town with wide streets and a laidback ambience filling the salty air. The town is framed by famous surf beaches and secluded national parks rising into cool, temperate hinterland.
Take a relaxing northern break with today’s Groupon for Ballina Beach Resort:
• $199 for a two-night stay for two people ($580 value)
In a Deluxe Queen room with late checkout and onsite parking
• $249 for a 2-night stay for two people ($732 value)
In a Deluxe Queen room with welcome cocktails, daily Continental breakfast, WiFi access, late checkout and onsite parking
Ballina Beach Resort is situated on three acres of picturesque tropical gardens next to stunning Lighthouse Beach and Shelley Beach in East Ballina, away from the town centre and closer to the sea. The 4-star resort is stylishly appointed with a tennis court, inviting pool, sauna, spa and well-equipped gym. Groupies stay in a Deluxe Queen room, featuring a balcony or patio with delightful garden views, plus a TV, tea and coffee facilities and eco-friendly bathroom amenities. Late 12pm checkout and onsite parking is included, and for an extra $50 guests can enjoy refreshing welcome cocktails on arrival, and a sumptuous Continental breakfast on each morning of the stay.
Surf, swim, or take long romantic walks along nearby Lighthouse Beach and Shelley Beach, or go a little further afield to surf the famous waves at Lennox Head. Potter around the second-hand stores and charming old country pubs of Ballina, or spend a day among the vibrant boutique shops, cafes and yoga studios of Byron Bay, 25 minutes to the north. Head into the hinterland to explore the beautiful secluded villages of Bangalow or Mullumbimby, surrounded by lush tropical rainforest and verdant farmland.
The resort is 8km from Ballina/Byron airport, the major air facility for the region with frequent flights to all capital cities. By road, Sydney is seven hours away, and it’s a short two-hour drive to Brisbane. Guests can walk or drive into Ballina town centre to find supermarkets, pubs, restaurants, banks and tourist information services; and the resort can organise transfers to the airport or Byron Bay.