$20 Stand Up Paddle Boarding Lesson or $35 for a Tandem Lesson, Surfers Paradise (Up to $200 Value)
- 90-minute summer exercise alternative
- Ideal activity for strengthening and toning
- Train sense of balance
- $20 stand up paddle boarding lesson
- $35 for a tandem lesson
- Tai chi warm up
- $10 discount on next lesson
- 1 voucher per person or per 2 people
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Not available on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve or New Years Day
- Must be used in one session
How to Redeem
- Valid from 15 Dec 2011
- Valid until 15 March 2012
- Book by phone: 0418 757 539
- Present voucher on arrival
Storming off on land lacks the refreshing sensation of blowing off steam while balanced elegantly on water. Cool down contentedly with today’s Groupon: $20 for a stand up paddle boarding lesson or $35 for a tandem lesson from Brad Holmes Surf Coaching, Surfers Paradise (up to $200 value).
An instructional approach based on friendly, qualified professionalism blends with quintessentially Queensland laid-back spirit at Brad Holmes Surf Coaching. Take on the ultimate challenge in summer fun with a stand up paddle boarding lesson for one or pair up for a tandem lesson from the Brad Holmes team. The swell-savvy waterman holds novices and experienced enthusiasts alike in safe hands, making the most of glittering Goldie breaks to gently push pupils into finding their stance. Once upright, peeps get a feel for the fibreglass or foam and establish a rhythm for effortless paddling. Ideal for navigating languid lakes, rivers, streams, estuaries and waves, waxheads, bodysurfers, fountain nymphs and many more water babies find something to love.
Championing a smorgasbord of aquatic and tai chi qualifications, Brad also entertains with skills such as conversational Japanese. The Rotary Club of Ashmore has bestowed the surfing sweetheart with a Pride of Workmanship Award, righteously reflected by his leadership in work for disabled saltwater pupils.
River Drive (opposite Brumbles Cafe)