Viva Italia - $29 for a Fresh Authentic Italian Antipasto Banquet for 2 including a Gourmet Selection of Italian Cured Meats, Cheese Platter Drizzled with Truffle Honey and More, plus 2 Glasses of Prosecco at Del ’Ugo New Farm ($80 value)
- Italian antipasto banquet for 2 people, including savoury selection and dessert spread
- Selection of Italian cured meats and gorgeous imported Italian olives, bruschetta al pomodoro, arancini and mouth-watering fried baby prawns
- Followed by a selection of imported Italian cheeses drizzled with truffle honey, fresh exotic fruits and fig bread
- 2 glasses of Prosecco
- Authentic gourmet flavours for lunch or dinner
- Australian Good Food Guide-hatted restaurant
- New Farm location
- Fresh cuisine cooked to order from family recipes
- Family owned and operated
- Italian ingredients are imported for authentic quality
- Unlimited vouchers available
- 1 voucher per couple per visit
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Valid for 4 months
- Booking required by phone
- Not valid with any other offers
- Not redeemable for cash
The Italian idiom alla
come viene, viene literally translates to ‘it comes out as it comes out’ –
which in the case of acclaimed, authentically delicious Mediterranean morsels,
is exactly what a hungry diner desires. Feast the senses with today’s deal: $29
for an authentic Italian tapas banquet for two, plus two glasses of Prosecco at
Del ’Ugo New Farm ($80 value).
Lovers of mouth-watering Mediterranean morsels clamour for the authentic New Farm nuances of Del ’Ugo Ristorante Italiano. Brissie-based Groupon Australians bite into a sumptuous Italian banquet with a famished friend, hungry lover or present-deserving parent, enjoying two glasses of Italia’s favourite liquid son, Prosecco. Tastebuds take pleasure in an irresistible smorgasbord, minus the Scandinavian characters, featuring cured Italian meats, tomato and basil-loaded bruschetta Al Pomodoro, arancini and succulent fried baby prawns, finished with imported olives from the motherland for lip-smacking authenticity. Foodies feast their sweetish teeth on dessert - an array of imported Italian cheeses, drizzled with delicious truffle honey, fresh exotic fruits, and hit-the-spot fig bread.
Del ’Ugo New Farm is the home away from home for a talented team of Italia-trained staff, including experience from the Michelin starred Don Alfonso restaurant in Sant'Agata sui due Golfi, nestled between the Gulfs of Napoli and Sorrento. This culinary ingenuity fuels the Del ’Ugo team’s fire-in-the-belly passion, which combined with warm interiors and a cosy Euro vibe, compels diners to return for endless winter warmers.
UrbanSpoon samplers relish the Del ’Ugo friendly family dining vibe and fresh food.
“If your looking for a great family service venue then this is it!! Feel like your in Italy and have some home cooked food!! The food is awesome fresh and very large sizes. A must try I'd you like itallian food!! I will return”
“Just delightful! Incredible food and atmosphere”