All Aboard - $89 for 4 Adult Passes on a Swift Luxury Catamaran Cruise to South Stradbroke Island plus Live Entertainment, Unlimited Non-motorised Water Sports and 4 x $15 Lunch Vouchers with Tall Ship Cruises Gold Coast ($312 Value)
- 4 passes for a luxury fast catamaran cruise
- 4 x $15 vouchers towards a BBQ island buffet feast
- Luxury cruise to McLaren’s Landing on South Stradbroke Island
- Experience our Multi-Million Dollar Catamaran
- Unlimited use of all non motorised water sports
- Great discounts on parasailing, speed boat & doofer rides, jet skis and sea planes.
- Play volleyball, pool tables, beach cricket and dartboards
- Feed wallabies and kookaburras
- Live island entertainment
- Fully licensed bars on board ship and on island
- 1 voucher per group, per visit
- $15 voucher towards the $30 buffet
- Additional buffet cost must be paid at terminal before boarding boat
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Valid for 6 months
- Booking required by phone
- No BYO food, drinks or alcohol
- Available after Easter
Coconut picking, along with hammocks and snorkelling are a
delightful tropical past-time synonymous with iconic island life. Embrace the
stereotype; don a lei and hula into the island spirit with today’s deal: $89
for four adult passes aboard a luxury fast catamaran to South
Stradbroke Island ($312 value).
Four adults can unwind aboard a luxury catamaran with Tall Ship Cruises, sprinting its way through the azure Queensland waters to glide gracefully into McLaren Landing on South Stradbroke Island. Then the aventure begins as island dwellers kick into action and get the fun and games pumping. Stardealers can take advantage of the non-motorised water sports on offer such as kayaking and pedal boating, provide the intensely cute wallabies and cheeky kookaburras with a well-deserved feed, or have a go at some other sporting specialties like volleyball, pool and darts. No Aussie island adventure is complete without a game of beach cricket and a BBQ – a sumptuous island buffet feast. Cruisers will each have a $15 voucher towards the $30 buffet bbq lunch, where they can choose from steak, fish or chicken with sausages, potato bake, freshly made salad and bread rolls. Fully-licensed bars are available both on the island and catamaran for pouring an icy beer or wine to wash down the treats and relax into the arvo watching live island entertainment.
Located in the heart of Queensland’s finest holiday attractions, Tall Ship Cruises have been cruising punters through the Gold Coast waterways for 17 years, delighting youngsters, oldsters and lobsters alike. Initially set up as purely a cruise company, Tall Ship Cruises now offer a diverse range of activities and facilities including whale-watching, weddings and corporate functions. At an extra cost, dicey daredevils can enjoy discounts on extreme water sports such as parasailing, speed boating, jet skiing and more - enquire when booking.