Family Wildlife Experience - $89 for Four-Person Entry to the Gold Coast’s Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and Green Challenge Adventure Parc with Group Koala Photo, Live Bird Show and More ($435.95 Value)
- Fun family day out
- Interact with wildlife in their natural habitats
- Witness live bird shows, feed lorikeets and visit a busy animal hospital
- Reinvestment of Groupon Australia proceeds into Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary’s environmental efforts
- Ecotourism accredited
- Located 5 minutes from Gold Coast Airport and 20 minutes from Surfers Paradise
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- 1 voucher per group of four per visit
- Subject to availability
- See the rules that apply to all deals
- $5 food and retail vouchers valid with $20 minimum spend
- 2-for-1 entry offer valid for up to 4 people
How to Redeem
- Valid from 23 March 2012
- Valid to 23 June 2012
- Present voucher on arrival
Humans have long envied native fauna, with their lofty homes, open schedules and effortless postage stamp celebrity. Admire beautiful beasts with today’s Groupon: $89 four-person pass to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, koala photo and more ($435.95 value).
Perched 20 minutes from Surfers Paradise and five minutes from Gold Coast Airport, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary proffers interactive, family-friendly faunal fun for animal loving adventurers and peace brokering parents. Families of four enter the Currumbin wonderland with adorable added perks including Adventure Parc’s high rope green challenge and an irresistible group koala photograph to induce nuzzling and gushing from the most hardened of bushwhackers. Live bird shows, lorikeet feeding and one of Australia’s busiest animal hospitals form stiff competition for Adventure Parc’s high ropes hijinks, featuring 65 airborne challenges from giant flying foxes to a Tarzan swing. After lapping up legions of cute roos, fearsome crocs, majestic birds of prey and more, little and big kids entice enamoured grownups to try two-for-one entry to mesmerising Superbee Honey World and über-gnarly Surfworld. An octuplet of $5 food and retail vouchers satiates famished fans at any of the parks.
Gifted to the National Trust of Queensland, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary has welcomed animal lovers into its 27-hectare haven of lush eucalypts and rainforest since 1976. Bee keeper and horticulturalist, Alex Griffiths fed local lorikeets to protect his plants, pollenating Currumbin from colourful curiosity to blooming tourist attraction. Groupies enjoy half price future entry for six people, as well as good karma with CWS reinvesting Groupon Australia proceeds into sustainable initiatives for feather, fur and fins.