$49 for 3 Chiropractic Sessions plus $40 Towards Next 2 Visits at Braddon Chiropractic Optimal Health Centre ($294 value)
- 3 Chiropractic Sessions
- Initial visit lasts one hour, second visit 15 minutes, third visit 30 minutes
- 2 x $20 return visit vouchers towards additional chiropractic services
- Dedicated, experienced chiropractor
- 1 voucher per person
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Initial consultation must be booked within 6 months of deal conclusion
- If voucher is not redeemed within this period it may be extended indefinitely or a full refund may be issued
- If after the initial assessment it is determined by your chiropractor that no treatment is required, customers will be fully refunded for the voucher
- Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the terms and conditions of this offer
- Braddon location only
Centipedes scuttle along the jungle floor, swinging side to side in order to move forward, regularly gazing upwards to the rest of the world in amazement at other animals’ inability to move as freely without a spine. For vertebrates we present today’s deal: $49 for three chiropractic sessions at Braddon Chiropractic Optimal Health Centre ($294 value).
Chiropractic care is the science of locating problems in the spine, the art of reducing their impact to the nervous system and the philosophy of natural healthcare based on the body’s innate potential to be healthy. Neck and lower back pain, Sciatica, Scoliosis, numbness, headaches and chronic fatigue usually respond positively to chiropractic treatments. At Braddon Chiropractic Optimal Health Centre the dedicated and experienced chiropractor, Dr Jason Barritt, conducts a one-hour examination to identify the patient’s symptoms and a physical examination to assess 10 different spinal health indicators in an effort to discover the cause of the symptoms. Abnormal findings will be reassessed immediately after the first chiropractic treatment to reveal which of the patient’s symptoms have begun to improve. Treatments for each patient are received on all three visits with the added bonus of a 20-page personalised report explaining Dr Barritt’s findings.
With a regular record of significant and positive results among his patients, Dr Barritt is often able to relieve stubborn, moderate to severe pain syndromes using an exceptionally gentle chiropractic technique in order to assist his patients with long-term health benefits. Canberrans can also enjoy the benefits of Dr Barritt’s services on separate return visits with two $20 vouchers towards additional chiropractic care.