Book In Early This Snow Season: Two ($155) or Four Nights ($285) for Two with a Bottle of Wine, Gourmet Tasting Platter and Bike/Ski Hire Vouchers at Snowline Hotel, at the Base of Mt Hotham (Up to $750 Value)
- Nestled at the base of Mt Hotham
- Charming country pub atmosphere with great food
- Just 30km to ski resort
- Fully serviced room with one double and two single beds, HD digital LCD TV, tea and coffee facilities and fridge
- Tasting plate: garlic croutons served with Mt Buffalo olive oil, balsamic vinegar, a selection of Milawa cheese, Harrietville smoked salmon and
- 3.5-hour drive from Melbourne
- $155 for two nights with a discount voucher for bike hire/ski hire up to the value of $33 ($313 value)
- $285 for four nights with a discount voucher for bike hire/ski hire up to the value of $50 ($570 value)
- Modern en suite unit for two
- Bottle of house wine
- Bike hire/ski hire discount voucher
- Local tasting platter on arrival
- Purchase multiple vouchers
- Subject to availability
- Not valid during school holidays or event periods
- Not available for weekends in July, August and November
- 7-day cancellation policy or voucher is void
- Ages 18+ for alcohol consumption
- Flights not included
- Room sleeps max 4 adults and max 3 children, but no more than
4 guests in total
- Extra guests cost $30/person/night
- Not redeemable for cash or valid with any other offer
- Unused portions of the deal are not redeemable for cash
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
- Valid from 1 May 2012
- Valid to 31 Dec 2012
- Must book by 1 Aug 2012
- Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
- State name, preferred dates, contact details, voucher codes and attach PDF voucher
- Present voucher on arrival
The former gold-mining town of Harrietville is nestled into the base of Mount Feathertop in Victoria’s wild and magnificent high country. Snow-capped peaks, scrubby bushland and clear alpine rivers surround the town, which is particularly pretty in autumn when the trees burst into a fiery blaze of colour. In wintertime, Harrietville makes a convenient base for skiers as it is just 30km from the bustling resort of Mt Hotham.
Embrace the alpine lifestyle with today’s Groupon for the Snowline Hotel:
• $155 for a two-night stay for two people ($570 value)
In a modern en suite unit with a bottle of house wine, local tasting platter on arrival and a discount voucher for bike hire/ski hire up to the value of $33
• $285 for a four-night stay for two people ($570 value)
In a modern en suite unit with a bottle of house wine, local tasting platter on arrival and a discount voucher for bike hire/ski hire up to the value of $50
With a fascinating history dating back to the Gold Rush, the Snowline Hotel is a traditional country pub that oozes warmth and character. Get cosy in a modern en suite unit, equipped with a brand new HD digital LCD TV, tea and coffee facilities and a fridge, as well as one double and two single beds allowing Groupies to bring along the kids or a couple of friends for a small surcharge. Get into the laidback country vibe with a bottle of wine and gourmet local tasting plate on arrival, featuring garlic croutons served with Mt Buffalo olive oil, balsamic vinegar, a selection of Milawa cheese, Harrietville smoked salmon and homemade dips. Make the most of the stay with a discount voucher to use on bike or ski hire, depending on the time of year.
In wintertime, head for Mt Hotham to ski or snowboard down some of Australia’s most famous slopes. Foodies could visit the nearby wineries and breweries, before finding paradise in the renowned gourmet region of Milawa. Groupies stretch the legs with a scenic walk upriver to the Historic gold town of Wandiligong or challenge their partner with the hike up Mount Feathertop. One of Australia's most spectacular peaks, this makes a perfect day trip from Harrietville. Adventure junkies could try rafting down the Mitta Mitta river, bike riding, paragliding in Bright, or fishing for trout in an alpine stream or at Harrietville Trout Farm.
Harrietville is a 3.5-hour drive from Melbourne, or 8 hours from Sydney. The village centre features a general store, cafés and an award-winning ice creamery, with an interesting museum on the area’s history in Pioneer Park. The area also features many walking tracks including the popular treks to Mount Feathertop. The hotel’s Snowline Express minibus service offers tailored tours and Mt Hotham transfers for groups of 4–19 people.
Good country pub with plenty of atmosphere and good pub food.
– LizzyLeeton, TripAdvisor
this young couple have reinvented this resort to offer an amazing experience both summer and winter.
– jclove49, TripAdvisor