South Africa: $2999 All-Inclusive Six-Day Safari with Return Flights on Singapore Airlines and Accommodation at the 4-Star Royal Kruger Lodge ($4475 Value)
- Return flights included from Australia with award-winning Singapore Airlines
- Exotic African safari experience
- 4-star game lodge in Marloth Park on the border of Kruger National Park
- Thatched lodge features A/C, beverage facilities
- See giraffes, zebras, buffalo, elephants and more
- Traditional four-course Boma dinner each night
- Price for one person
- Five-night stay at the Royal Kruger Lodge
- Return flights from Australia to Johannesburg or Capetown
- All meals
- Two open vehicle game drives in Kruger National Park
- Sundowner drive to the Crocodile River including local beer, wine, soft drinks and snacks
- Guided bush walk in Marloth Park
- Three $100 vouchers for three additional nights’ stay
- Purchase multiple vouchers
- Voucher valid for 1 person
- Single occupancy will occur a $200 surcharge payable directly to the Royal Kruger Lodge
- High season surcharge applies 1 Dec 2012 – 16 Jan 2013: $350 ex Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney or Adelaide; or $400 ex Perth (payable direct to iFly at time of booking)
- Subject to availability - please check availability of flights and accommodation before purchasing voucher (see ‘How to Redeem’ for instructions)
- Flights are economy return with Singapore Airlines, departure from Perth, Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney and Brisbane
- No refunds or cancellations after booking; rebooking and re-routing incurs an additional charge of AUD $125 per change
- Rooms are double / twin share
- Max period of stay in South Africa is 3 months for flight bookings
- Airport transfers not included – enquire at time of booking- email Vic at firstname.lastname@example.org
- $100 discount vouchers must be used separately (1 per night).
- Package deal only: flights and accommodation cannot be purchased separately
- Brought to you by Groupon Getaways Pty Ltd Licence no: 2TA09536
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
- Valid from: 1 Nov 2012
- Valid to: 31 May 2013
- Must book between 16 Jul and 30 Sept 2012
- Accommodation: phone to book on +27 82 779 6598 or email: email@example.com
- Flights: phone to book on +61 7 5579 8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- State guest name, postal address, email, contact number, preferred IN and OUT dates, and voucher codes, plus details of any special occasion or special dietary requirements if applicable
- Mention that you have a Groupon Australia voucher
- Present printed voucher on arrival
Alive with the sound of roaring lions, screeching monkeys and buffalo herds, Kruger National Park is a South African icon offering the ultimate safari experience. Vast open plains, picturesque rolling hills and magical waterholes host a cornucopia of exotic animals, which can be spotted on an exhilarating game drive or walking safari. Spectacular landscape, friendly guides and jaw-dropping wildlife combine to make this an unforgettable adventure holiday.
Roar in delight with today’s Groupon for Royal Kruger Lodge:
• $2999 for a five-night stay for one person ($4475 value)
In an en suite thatched lodge including return flights from Australia, two open-vehicle game drives in Kruger National Park, all meals, a sundowner drive to the Crocodile River including local beer, wine, soft drink and snacks, a guided bushwalk in Marloth Park, and three $100 vouchers towards three additional nights’ stay
As part of this special package, Groupies enjoy return flights with Singapore Airlines, which is the world’s most awarded airline . Renowned for their exceptional service, safety, and cuisine, Singapore Airlines offers roomy seats and a huge variety of on-demand entertainment options. Groupies fly Economy Class from their choice of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide to either Cape Town or Johannesburg, where the African adventure begins.
Nestled in exotic African wilderness, the 4-star Royal Kruger Lodge is favoured by luxury safari seekers as well as local giraffes and buffalo that sometimes graze on the grass outside. This unique package includes return flights to make the whole experience easier and more streamlined. At the resort, a thatched lapa seating area overlooks a sparkling swimming pool and animal drinking hole, where guests can laze on a lounger and sip a cocktail while watching four-legged friends in their natural habitat. Groupies enjoy modern amenities such as air-conditioning, en suite bathroom and beverage facilities, plus a beautifully peaceful outdoor shower. All delicious meals are provided for the duration of the stay, including a traditional four-course Boma dinner under the stars each night. Peeps who don’t want to go home relish three $100 vouchers for additional nights’ stay.
Jump on board the open safari vehicle for an exhilarating game drive, where Groupies spot the kings of the savannah - lions and other big cats, elephants and rhinos, while soaking up the magnificent landscape. Get up close and personal with monkeys, zebras, giraffes, and warthogs during a guided bushwalk; and kick up heels on one night of the stay with a sundowner safari to the nearby Crocodile River, where guests sip on local beer, wine, and soft drinks while enjoying some light snacks.
Royal Kruger Lodge is located on the southern side of Kruger National Park, which is nestled in the far north east corner of South Africa. Groupies enjoy return flights to Johannesburg or Capetown as part of this deal, and can arrange transfers to the lodge when booking. From Johannesburg, it’s a 40-minute plane flight to Mpumalanga International airport, which is a 50-minute drive from the resort.
We saw loads of animals and birds, had some exciting close-encounters with lions, elephants, monkeys and giraffe and also enjoyed spending time just sitting in our car on a self-drive in the park just taking in the vastness of the surroundings.
– Echorocks, TripAdvisor
We absolutely love Royal Kruger - from the comfortable accommodations, the delicious food to the amazing animal encounters.
– Oran27, TripAdvisor
My husband and I had a fantastic stay at the lodge. The rooms were clean and very comfortable and the bathroom was huge! The large bathtub was a nice touch. The food was absolutely amazing - Julia was the best cook! The owner was beyond hospitable and the manager, Gavin, was knowledgeable and funny. We saw an amazing array of animals on our game drives and surrounding the lodge!
– Amander97, TripAdvisor
Royal Kruger LodgeMarloth Park , Five Hours from
Johannesburg, South Africa