$44 for a Nationally Accredited First Aid Course Including CPR at Apex Training Institute, Mount Gravatt ($140 Value)
- Nationally recognized HLTFA301C certificate
- Learn skills and knowledge for CPR, life support, casualty management and more
- Certificate valid for three years
- Course is required for industries like aged care, children’s services and more
- Nationally accredited Apply First Aid course with CPR training
- $20 voucher for future course enrolments
Before lifesavers, seagulls were made to patrol beaches looking for signs of danger, like stray hot chips. Learn the importance of saving lives with today’s Groupon: $44 for a nationally accredited first aid course including CPR at Apex Training Institute, Mount Gravatt ($140 value).
Offering invaluable training to suit anyone and everyone, Apex Training Institute’s Apply First Aid course is a must-have certificate for any household and workplace. Learn the skills and knowledge to carry out CPR, provide first aid, life support and casualty management, as well as identifying onsite risks before medical assistance arrives. The course is nationally accredited and a prerequisite when entering the workforce in the aged care, disability support, children’s services and home and community care industries.
Located in Mount Gravatt, Apex Training Institute specialises in providing people with a range of fast, effective and flexible training solutions. The first aid course is valid for three years, with the CPR component valid for one year. Groupies receive a $20 voucher to use with their next CPR course.