Las Vegas, USA: Two Midweek ($115) or Weekend Nights ($219) for Two at the New Tropicana Las Vegas with a Bottle of Wine and Late 1pm Checkout (Up to $380 Value)
- Fresh, bright resort with a South Beach vibe
- Best-in-class rooms with plantation shutters, 42” flat-screen TVs and plush Serta Perfect Sleeper beds
- Onsite restaurants include the acclaimed Italian trattoria Bacio by Carla Pellegrino
- Exclusive home of Dancing with the Stars: Live in Las Vegas
- Award-winning poker room, players club and vibrant casino
- Swimming pool set in lush tropical gardens with waterfalls and private cabanas
- $115 for a two-night midweek (Sun-Thu) stay ($244 value)
- $219 for a two-night weekend (Fri-Sat) stay ($380 value)
- Deluxe Room for two
- Bottle of wine
- Late 1pm checkout
- Max 2 vouchers per couple
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Valid Jul - Aug 2012, Nov - Dec 2012 & Jan - Feb 2013 except 4- 7 Jul, 28 Jul, 4 Aug, 19-20 Aug, 1-3 Nov, 28 Dec 2012-1 Jan 2013, 8-10 Jan 2013, 2-3 Feb 2013, 16-17 Feb 2013
- Not valid Sep and Oct 2012
- Subject to availability
- No cancellations once room is booked. Amendments possible but may incur fees (payable direct to the New Tropicana Las Vegas)
- Must be 21 or older to check in or consume alcohol
- Flights not included
- All rates are inclusive of taxes
- Extension nights available, payable direct to the New Tropicana Las Vegas
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates are for 2 people
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
- Valid for stays from 1 Jul 2012
- Valid to 28 Feb 2013
- Book from 25 May 2012
- Book by 30 Aug 2012
- Phone to book: 0011 1 702 739 2222
- Or 0011 1 800 402 8767
- Or email: RRCCLERK@troplv.com
- Present voucher on arrival
One of the world’s must-see attractions, Las Vegas lures fun-seekers and high rollers with its famous casinos, vibrant nightlife, and wealth of entertainment options. Indulge at luxurious spas during the daylight hours, and dine at world-class restaurants as the sun sets and the city comes alive once more.
Experience Sin City in all its glory with today’s Groupon for the New Tropicana Las Vegas:
• $115 for a two-night midweek (Sun-Thu) stay for two people ($244 value)
In a Deluxe Room with a bottle of wine and late 1pm checkout
• $219 for a two-night weekend (Fri-Sat) stay for two people ($380 value)
In a Deluxe Room with bottle of wine and late 1pm checkout
After a recent South Beach-inspired transformation to the tune of $180 million, the New Tropicana Las Vegas graces the Strip with a breezy beachside ambience and all the luxury trappings of a high-end resort. Each best-in-class Deluxe Room features plantation shutters, a 42-inch flat-screen TV and plush Serta Perfect Sleeper beds topped with 300-thread-count linens.
While away daylight hours by exploring the city or lounging by the pool, which is set in lush tropical gardens, surrounded by waterfalls and private cabanas. Sip on a poolside cocktail at the Beach Café or indulge in a pampering session at the newly opened Glow®, A Mandara Spa which offers more than 50 treatments within its luxurious walls.
Get the evening started with a bottle of wine before dining at one of the acclaimed resort restaurants. Bacio by Carla Pellegrino is a traditional Italian trattoria helmed by an award-winning chef, while Biscayne Steak, Sea & Wine offers sizzling prime cuts and Safe Harbor certified seafood.
As the night marches on, play a few slots or take on the card sharks with a round of Hold'em poker in the resort’s casino. For peeps who prefer sequins to suits, Tropicana Las Vegas is the exclusive home of Dancing with the Stars: Live in Las Vegas. The elegant Bagatelle Beach & Nightclub will open in June 2012 complete with exclusive daybeds, beachside activities, champagne, Mediterranean dining and world-renowned DJs.
Learn about some of history's most notorious men at the Mob Attraction Las Vegas, which has been recently transformed with brand new audio-visual equipment and thrilling special effects. Delve inside the private lives of gangsters like Ben “Bugsy” Siegel, Meyer Lansky, Tony Spilotro and many more, with authentic memorabilia and interactive 3D holograms of famous mob movie icons. Comedy fans should take in a show at the Laugh Factory, which has hosted top stars like Tim Allen, Jim Carrey, Kathy Griffin, Sarah Silverman and Jerry Seinfeld, as well as America’s brightest emerging talent.
The New Tropicana Las Vegas is located on the south end of the Strip, and is well-equipped with all facilities required for a short stay. As well as numerous restaurants and bars, the resort features 24-hour stores and a number of entertainment options. Las Vegas is a 4.5-hour drive or short flight from LA.
This was the most excellent stay we've had in over 20 trips to Vegas. The hotel smells like coconuts throughout the place. The staff were the most helpful we have ever had. The rooms were very nice and the cleaning staff were outstanding. We left gratuities for her on our bed when we were leaving to go out and when we returned, she had left us notes thanking us. We ate at the Beach cafe once and the Steak wrap my wife ordered was to die for. The pool area and suntanning area was very nice. Even the drinks at the bar tasted good. There's nothing I can say bad or even close too about our stay. We'll definitely stay there again.
– Duane D, TripAdvisor
It is bright and tropical and so beautiful. The pool area is fantastic The day beds, the lounge chairs, and the cabanas (which we rented) were awsome! Staff at the hotel all around were great! Housekeeping was super, you could've bounced a coin off the bed every day! Check-in was very quick and easy.
– Jane Doe, TripAdvisor