A tasty BBQ, like an exciting enemy stakeout in an action movie, has some smoke, a little bit of fire and plenty of sizzle. Indulge in entertaining BBQ goodness with today’s Groupon for Zen Charcoal BBQ in South Yarra:
- $69 for an eight-course Japanese/Korean BBQ feast for two people plus choice of drink each ($160 value)
- $129 for an eight-course Japanese/Korean BBQ feast for four people plus choice of drink each ($320 value)
With a team of experienced and passionate teppanyaki chefs, Zen Charcoal BBQ gives diners the opportunity to savour the exciting and delectable flavours of authentic Japanese and Korean cuisine in an exciting and entertaining environment. Groupies lick lips as the chefs slice, dice, flip and fling top notch food on charcoals in front of them, before serving up to them over eight delectable courses.
Palates celebrate the arrival of the following feast:
- Miso soup, potato salad and edamame beans
- Agedashi tofu
- Steamed prawn and veggie dumplings
- Chicken garden salad with Japanese style dressing
- Premium Wagyu 7+ eye fillet
- Beef rib fillet (100 days grain fed short rib meat)
- Soybean paste hotpot OR kim chi with pork belly hotpot
- Green tea ice-cream
All diners enjoy an accompanying glass of Barossa Tower Shiraz, Kirin Draft beer, a soft drink or a traditional Japanese genmaicha green tea each with their meal. Zen Charcoal BBQ is located on Toorak Road in South Yarra, and boasts a friendly and attentive team. With a contemporary yet cosy ambience, the restaurant is ideal for dates, celebrations or any other occasion when tummies need to be wooed.
Excellent! Very good quality meat, expertly cooked at our table by the capable staff. I travel to Korea often for business and I personally thought the flavours were very authentic, including the various delicious side dishes. Best of all was the service, which was warm and friendly - exactly what we needed on a cold, rainy winter evening.
– rossallancameron, 2 July - Urbanspoon
Wow!! Great sashimi and Age Dashi Tofu! Also had some amazing wagu cooked on charcoals to perfection right in the middle of our table! Thanks for a great night! We will be back!
– Nick, 22 June - Urbanspoon
Mon-Sun 11.30am-2.30 pm (lunch); 5.30pm-10pm (dinner)