- Start with a potato samosa before choosing a roti wrap or rice bowl
- 11” wholemeal wraps or brown basmati bowls can be teamed with a range of fillings
- Choose 15-hour slow-cooked lamb marinated in masala, grilled ginger-chilli prawns or six-spice chicken
- Vegetarian options are available
- Sip on a soft drink, juice or traditional non-alcoholic beverage
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Blackout dates: 24 Dec 2014 - 4 Jan 2015
• Food may be spicy and may contain traces of nuts
• Extra person in the group will need to buy 1 additional main
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 14 Jan 2015
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
An exciting weekday lunch has the ability to make work that much more enjoyable, and reduces the need to ravage the office fridge in the hope Sue from Accounts brought chicken today instead of canned tuna. Spice up lunchtimes with today’s Groupon for Tadka Boom, CBD:
$19 for an Indian fusion lunch with drinks for two people (total value up to $38.80)
- Two potato samosas
- Two roti wraps or rice bowls
- Two non-alcoholic drinks
$35 for an Indian fusion lunch with drinks for four people (total value up to $77.60)
Wander into Tadka Boom for a weekday lunch, starting with a potato samosa to whet the appetite. Groupies can choose an 11” wholemeal roti wrap or brown basmati rice bowl, with a range of fillings from the menu. Opt for Kid Kaboom! to feast on 15-hour slow-cooked marinated lamb or the fiery Bombay Bird for six-spice chicken with mint coriander chutney. Team your choice with a refreshing drink, such as an authentic Delhi Masala Chai, Nimbu Pani or soft drink or juice.
Tadka Boom is an Indian fusion restaurant with a focus on healthy and light fare. The menu developed by founder Mama Rajan delivers all the traditional flavours diners have come to love from Indian cuisine, with less of the unhealthy parts. Diners can choose roti wraps, salads, soup, tacos and sliders to feast on at the Goldsbrough Lane establishment.
Ratings & Reviews
I love this place, and it's new take on Indian food. Great city lunch options, and very reasonably priced. The customer service is excellent, and I've been a few times since they opened!
Jesspo, Urbanspoon, Sep 2014
Stopped here for lunch during work this week and the food is delish! Fast, friendly and good to have something different than the same old CBD lunch time cuisine. Ingredients are fresh and great value for money. Definitely recommend!
Ericakdavis, Urbanspoon, Aug 2014
Details verified 03/10/20143
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy