Exclusive Competition: Win the Chance to Buy a New Melbourne Home for Less Than $450,000 with up to $65,000 in Savings
- Win the opportunity to buy a one-bedroom apartment at a special price of less than $450,000, including up to $65,000 worth of savings
- Architecturally designed apartment is located in Collingwood, only 1.5km from Melbourne’s CBD
- In-demand area with almost two-thirds of the suburb’s population currently renting
- Includes added bonuses like a car space, refrigerator, washing machine, dishwasher and air-conditioner
- Exciting opportunity for first-time investors or home buyers
• This offer does not constitute a sale
• Competition is subject to terms and conditions
• Competition prize is subject to offering of a Vendor's Statement and Contract of Sale
• Submissions will be reviewed by the promoter and the affiliates of the promoter
• Runners up of the competition may be given access to alternate offers at the sole discretion of the promoter
How to Enter
Competition closes: 21 Aug 2015
Winner announced: 4 Sep 2015
(1) Click Buy Now!
(2) Go to http://host.groupon.com.au/competition/melbourne-property/
(3) Read competition terms and conditions, submit your entry and complete contact details
(4) Winner will contacted by mobile phone and announced 4 Sep 2015
At Groupon, we’re committed to offering experiences that make life less boring, and this exclusive opportunity is no exception.
In conjunction with an established Melbourne property developer, we’re giving one incredibly lucky Groupie the chance to win an amazing prize - the opportunity to buy a brand new apartment at a special price of less than $450,000 with access to up to $65,000 worth of savings.
The one-bedroom apartment is located in Collingwood, the most clicked-on Melbourne suburb on realestate.com.au and only 1.5km from the city centre. The property is currently under construction with the completion date set for December 2015.
The perfect opportunity for an investor or home buyer, the 53m² apartment is close to public transport, shops, universities, hospitals, gardens and Melbourne’s famous sporting precinct. The area is in high rental demand with almost two-thirds of the suburb’s population currently renting, and vacancy rates at less than 1%. Capital growth over the past 10 years has delivered an average of 4.9% p.a.
The property features a host of perks, including a refrigerator, washing machine, clothes dryer, dishwasher, microwave oven, stone splash back, air-conditioner, timber flooring, car space and storage cage. The winner will also save more than $4,000 in stamp duty, and an additional $10,000 if eligible for the First Home Owner’s Grant (FHOG). A personal appointment with the Managing Director of the development company and Principal Architect will be set to inspect the under-construction apartment (prior to signing Contract of Sale).
How to Enter
Enter the competition here and tell us in 500 words how Groupon has made your life less boring and why you’d like to buy this property.