Dinner Extravaganza for 2 People - $99 for the Album Launch Concert by Former Hunters & Collectors Frontman Mark Seymour at TRAK PLUS a 2-Course Meal at Marquee Restaurant Bar on Friday June 3 ($198 value)
- Dinner and show package for 2 people
- Great classic Aussie night out
- Enjoy former singer of Hunters and Collectors, Mark Seymour as he performs songs from his new album, Undertow
- Delicious 2-course meal at Marquee Restaurant Bar
- Select mains from a special menu including spatchcock, honey glazed duck breast and char grilled black angus eye fillet
- Select dessert from a special menu including apple tatin, Eton mess and chocolate pudding
- Free parking via 8 Jackson Street
- Valid for Friday June 3, 2011; Customers will receive voucher instantly after purchase
- Booking required by phone: (03) 9826 9000 between 10am and 6pm
- Please quote voucher code when booking
- Restaurant open from 6pm
- TRAK doors open at 8.30pm, with supporting acts at 9pm and Mark Seymour at 11pm
- Trak is a general admission-standing venue with limited booths available
- Trak practices responsible service of alcohol
- Management reserves all rights
- Photo ID is required, +18 years
Undertow is a natural forming oceanic
phenomenon that involves water travelling from the shore out to sea for the
purpose of thrilling joy-riding jelly fish who love to surf. Make waves with today’s
deal: $99 for a 2-course meal at Marquee Restaurant Bar and concert by Mark
Seymour and the Undertow at TRAK this Friday, June 3 ($198 value).
Dedicated devotees of classic Aussie rock and passionate party people in search of a solid night’s outing prepare the streamers for a night of unbridled entertainment with the former lead singer of the Hunters and Collectors, Mark Seymour. A certified icon of Australian music, Mark Seymour launches his new album, Undertow this Friday night, June 3 and invites Melburnian Australian Grouponites to share the excitement. Described as Richard Clapton meeting Jackson Brown, the songs from the album are sure to send shivers up the spine and animate hairs on the back of the neck.
Prior to the concert enthusiastic couples, partners or duos salivate over a two-course meal at the adjoining Marquee Restaurant Bar. Eradicate hunger pains with a main course, choosing from numerous options including honey glazed duck breast with confit duck leg, char gilled black angus eye fillet or BBQ lamb noissettes with gratin potato. Settle the sweet tooth with apple tatin, an Eton mess or a soft centred chocolate pudding with vanilla bean ice cream and orange compote. Patrons are invited to dine from 6pm in the restaurant. The doors to TRAK, the performance venue open at 8.30pm, with the supporting acts kicking off at 9pm and Mark Seymour gracing the stage at 11pm until 12.15am.