$49 for a Sumptuous 8-Course Italian Degustation Experience for 2 People Overlooking the Sea at Bar Santo in St Kilda ($106 value)
- Stunning bay side dining with 8-course degustation menu
- Grilled asparagus with truffle oil and shaved Grana Padano
- Bruschetta with tomato, oregano, mozzarella and balsamic
- Saganaki with caramelised grape and lemon
- Moroccan spiced crispy chicken drummettes
- Crispy fried baby calamari with garlic and fresh herb aioli
- 6 fresh shucked oysters
- Grilled king prawns with a chilli, garlic and white wine broth
- Herb-crusted, half-shell mussels
- Special menu available for those with dietary requirements with prior arrangement
- 1 voucher per couple
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Valid for until 31 August
- Booking required via phone: (03) 9534 7878
- Provide voucher number at time of booking
- Max 3 vouchers per booking/table/group. Additional diners are welcome to join at a cost of $53 per person.
- Valid for 6:30pm sitting: Mon-Thurs and Sun
- Valid for 6:15pm and 8:30pm: Fri-Sat nights
- The 6:15pm booking must be made available by 8.30pm
- Not valid on public holidays or public holiday evenings
- 48-hour cancellation or booking alteration policy
When Mr and Mrs Claus were deciding upon a name for their son they went through several options including Santi, Sante and Santu before deciding upon Santa. Have all your Christmases come at once with today’s deal: $49 for a sumptuous eight-course contemporary Italian degustation meal for two people at Bar Santo ($106 value).
Canoodling couples and firm friends vamp the vesper towards a sumptuous eight-course feast consisting of Southern Italian delicacies at this trendy trattoria overlooking the bay at St Kilda. Commence the marathon expedition with grilled asparagus, tasty bruschetta and saganaki with caramelised grape and lemon. Continue the taste bud sensations with Moroccan-spiced crispy chicken drummettes, baby calamari with garlic and fresh herb aioli and six fresh shucked oysters. Straddle the summit with grilled king prawns with a chilli, garlic and white wine broth and herb crusted half shell mussels to savour the winning sensation.
Combining a blend of regional home-style cooking with classic Italian dishes, the talented chefs at Bar Santo deliver delicious fare known for their simplicity and freshness. Step from urban hustle and let dim lights imbue feelings of relaxation and sophistication. Melburnians are welcome to redeem the voucher at a 6:30pm Monday to Thursday and Sunday sitting, and a 6:15pm and an 8:30pm sitting on Friday and Saturday nights.