$9 for Your Choice of 2 Delicious Sandwiches or Fresh Salads plus 2 Drinks ($29.30 value) OR $11 for 5 Small Winter Warming Soups ($32.50 value) at Basic Bites in the CBD
- 1st choice: 2 Delicious Sandwiches OR 2 Salads and 2 Drinks
- 2nd choice: 5 Small Winter Warming Soups Brand new trendy café
- Use on separate visits if desired
- Valid for any sandwich from the menu including Gone A Bit Green with pesto chicken, For Surey Tandoori or I’m a Turkey or choose any salad from the menu including Crazed Hen, Edgy Veggie or the Conquering Caesar
- Choose any soup from the menu including lamb meatballs, minestrone, mushroom, pumpkin and the gluten-free option lentil.
- Centrally located in trendy Hardware Lane off Bourke Street
- Go to http://basicbites.com.au/aboutus.php to learn how eating healthy can be delicious, affordable and convenient
- 1 voucher per person per visit
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Sandwich option valid for 6 months
- Soup option valid for 2 months
- Valid for use on the same or separate visits
It’s difficult deciding which sand is
which and whether it’s better to wear sandals while sifting through the sands
of time. Make a concrete decision with today’s deal: $9 for two delicious sandwiches
and two drinks or $11 for five small winter warming soups at Basic Bites in the
Ravenous peeps beeline direct to Hardware Lane off Bourke Street for a hunger zapping lunch made fresh by the experienced chefs at this trendy eatery. Under this deal, Melburnians choose between two meal options. The first selection includes any two sandwiches from the menu including: 'Gone A Bit Green' with pesto chicken, Grana Padano parmesan, cucmber, rocket and aioli; 'For Surey Tandoori' with Tandoori marinated chicken, yoghurt, Spanish onion, mixed leaves, sliced tomato and cucumber; or 'I’m a Turkey' with cranberry, dijonaise, sun-dried tomato, mixed greens and cheddar. The other option is any two salads including Crazed Hen, Edgy Veggie or the Conquering Caesar and any two soft drinks or coffee. The second option features five small soups that can be redeemed in one go to share among friends or split into multiple visits. Soup flavours include lamb meatballs, minestrone, mushroom, pumpkin and the gluten-free option lentil.
Basic Bites is a brand new trendy café in the CBD that’s fast establishing a reputation for creating delicious, healthy meals for discerning Melburnians. The eatery is located on Hardware Lane, a noted alley for chic restaurant options. With unlimited vouchers, enthusiasts are welcome to purchase as many vouchers as they like but must redeem vouchers on separate visits.