$29 Flavoursome Indian Banquet for 2 People including Entrees, Mains, Desserts and a Glass of Wine Each at Fitzroy Curry House, Fitzroy ($60 value)
- Indian banquet for 2 people
- Entrees consist of samosas and chicken tikka malai
- Mains consist of chicken butter cream, lamb rogan josh, mixed vegetables, rice, naan and raita
- Dessert is gulub jamun - sweet milk dumplings in rosewater syrup
- Chutney and pappadumsn to share
- A glass of wine each
- Delicious, authentic Indian cuisine
- Freshly prepared dishes on the premises each day
- Friendly, attentive service
- 1 voucher per couple, per visit
- Purchase additional vouchers as gifts
- Valid for 6 months
- Booking required on (03) 9419 5000
The secret to superb Indian food is formulated with a
smattering of spice, a truckload of passion and love and a cassette tape
playing golden oldie Bollywood reruns in the background during the simmering
process. Taste the sensational,
succulent secrets with today’s deal: $29 for a four-course authentic Indian
banquet for two people including a glass of wine each at Fitzroy Curry House,
Fitzroy ($60 value).
Famished Melbournites practice their Bollywood moves all the way down to Fitzroy for some colourful, tasty fare to keep them full for days. Four yummy courses are bestowed upon Australian Grouponer couples, beginning with an entrée of crispy samosas filled with spicy potatoes and green peas and chicken tikka malai – garlic flavoured chicken marinated in yogurt and herbs and cooked to perfection in the tandoor. Mains follow suit with tables laden with a creamy, tomatoey chicken butter cream, a tender lamb rogan josh, mixed vegetables, naan, rice and a serve of delectable raita. Dessert sweetens things up a little with a gulub jamun – sweet milk dumplings in sugar and rosewater syrup. To keep duos happy a glass of wine each is included to complement the spices and soothe the soul.
Serving authentic, mouth-watering Indian cuisine to the mouths of Fitzroy and beyond for over 15 years, the charismatic curry house believes fresh is best. With everything freshly prepared on site using local produce, masterpiece dishes are created with love, affection and sweet nothings whispered into pots. The dedicated staff apply friendly, attentive service to all diners, ensuring everyone thoroughly enjoys their little slice of India.