$59 for Two Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion Facials Plus Two Skin Firming Ultrasonic Facial Treatments ($300 Value)
- Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion gently abrades top layer of skin, removing uneven skin tone, fine lines and sun damage
- The Ultrasonic Facial Treatment utilises sonic vibrations to stimulate skin tissue, promoting collagen production, reducing fine lines and leaving skin firm and smooth
- Treatments remove dull, rough and lacklustre skin
- Treatments reduce pigmentation, acne and other scarring
- Skin is rejuvenated, appearing smoother and more youthful
- LizMary’s offers an excellent standard of care from friendly, skilled beauty therapists
- 1 voucher per person
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Valid for 6 months
- Booking required by phone:
(03) 9531 3330
- 48-hour cancellation policy
- Not valid between 1 Dec 2011 and 9 Jan 2012
- Packages must be taken over two separate visits during validity period
Humankind has searched for the fountain of youth for centuries;
many believe it’s in the tears of a mermaid, the centre of a diamond, or in the
tail of a magic donkey. Harness the
essence of youth without a fruitless expedition with today’s Groupon: $59 for two 30-minute Diamond Tip
Microdermabrasion Facials plus two 10-minute Ultrasonic Facial Treatments at
LizMary’s Health and Beauty Clinic, St Kilda East ($300).
This ultimate pamper package rejuvenates and refines skin with two 30-minute Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion Facials, complimented by two 10-minute Ultrasonic Facial Treatments. Redeemed over two appointments, these treatments remove dull, rough and lacklustre skin in a flash to reveal smoother and more youthful complexions. The Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion gently removes the top layer of skin, correcting uneven skin tones and reducing pesky fine lines and sun damage. The Ultrasonic Facial Treatment uses sonic vibrations to stimulate skin tissue, promoting collagen production, to plump, preen and polish skin to perfection.
Located in sunny beachside St Kilda, LizMary’s Health and Beauty Clinic was founded by Maria Antal, a qualified naturopath and beauty therapist with more than 20 years of experience. She focuses on a holistic approach to beauty, looking beyond what is skin-deep. All of LizMary’s therapists provide private, personalised and professional treatments that cater to individual needs.