$79 for 12 Bottles of Award-Winning Wines – Choose from Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon or Chardonnay, Delivery Included from Sommeliers Selection ($396 Value)
- 12 bottles of premium South Australian wine
- Choose either 2008 McLaren Vale Reserve Shiraz
- Or, 2008 McLaren Vale Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- Or, 2011 Adelaide Hills Reserve Chardonnay
- Victoria-wide delivery included
- Shiraz and cabernet sauvignon are medallists in the NZ 2010 International Wine Show
- Unlimited vouchers available
- Valid for 3 months
- Redeem online: http://www.groupon.sommeliersselection.com.au/ enter voucher and enter security code into the redemption code space
- Enter your choice in the description field
- Can’t mix and match wines
- Delivery included for Victoria only, other states incur a $12 delivery charge
If grapes could win awards, they would have to carefully
roll up the stairs onto the stage and collect their medal, which would
inevitably slide straight to the ground anyway. Celebrate their superior
bottled counterparts who possess both taste and
shoulders, with today’s deal: $79 for 12 bottles of award-winning wines –
choose from either 2008 McLaren Vale Reserve Shiraz, 2008 McLaren Vale Reserve
Cabernet Sauvignon and 2011 Adelaide Hills Reserve Chardonnay, including
Delivery from Sommeliers Selection, Online ($396 value).
With a selection of wines to make the grape gods dance in their graves, Sommeliers Selection offers Groupies a choice of sensational, award-winning drops captured in 12 bottles man delivered to your door. Choose either the 2008 McLaren Vale Reserve Shiraz or Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, or a 2011 Adelaide Hills Reserve Chardonnay. Add them to the cellar collection or Saturday night celebration. Oenophiles who select the Reserve Shiraz are in for a treat with uplifting aromas of blackberry, plum and mulberries, with hints of smooth pepper and spice. Those who prefer a spicier drop with notes of mint, eucalypt, black spice, cedar wood and caraway are carried away with the Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, which finishes on a palate of black cherries, dark chocolate and plum. Lovers of a good Chardonnay swill excitedly over the Reserve Chardonnay, boasting lifted aromas of pears, white peach and lychee, featuring a palate of ripe apples and almond meal. Tannins get tangoing on tastebuds sooner as delivery across Victoria is included in this deal.
The selection of premium wines on offer by the vino lovers at Sommeliers selection are a talented lot who boast numerous awards under their label belts. The McLaren Vale Reserve Shiraz won both the Champion List honour and a gold medal at the NZ 2010 International Wine Show, while his brother, the Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon took out the bronze medal at this prestigious awards show. Both these darling reds will cellar gracefully over the next five years, while the Adelaide Hills Reserve Chardonnay is best enjoyed between now and the next couple of years.