Italian Dining and Sparkling Wine for Two ($49), Four ($98) or Six People ($147) at Geppettos Italian (Up to $344 Value)
- Traditional Italian restaurant inspired by Geppetto’s workshop
- Start with a tasting board of traditional Venetian snacks
- The lunch menu features mains such as fish and chips or grilled chicken breast foccacia
- Choose from dinner mains like chicken breast served with chargrilled zucchini or crumbed chicken parmigiana
- Wash down your meal with a glass of sparkling wine for each diner
• Max 1 voucher per table
• Not valid on Mon and public holidays
• Valid for eat-in only
• Menu may be subject to change
• Valid for set menu only
• Excludes Chargrilled Black Angus eye fillet 400gm, Seafood platter for 2, Oven-baked fresh market fish, Mixed grill platter for 2 & Chargrilled Contro
• Leftovers may not be taken away
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 30 Apr 2015
Click here to check availability and seating times
Click here to book online after purchasing
• Enter your email and Groupon Security Code
• Select number of people, date and time of booking
• You'll receive an email and/or SMS to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Despite the many troubles that mischievous Pinocchio caused for Geppetto, he still considered him a good son owing to his easily affordable diet of wood chips. Try something a little tastier with today’s Groupon for Geppetto’s Italian, Burwood:
$49 for a two-course Italian lunch or dinner with sparkling wine for two people (total value up to $114.50)
- Chef’s tasting board
- Two main courses
- Two glasses of sparkling wine
$98 for a two-course Italian lunch or dinner with sparkling wine for four people (total value up to $229)
$147 for a two-course Italian lunch or dinner with sparkling wine for six people (total value up to $343.50)
Folks kick off their Mediterranean munchies with a tasting board selected by the chef. The board features a selection of cicchetti, a style of small snack that hails from Venice. More substantial cravings can be chipped away with a choice of main for each diner. Lunchtime diners choose from dishes such as a 250g rump steak or lamb foccacia served with wild rocket and mint aioli with a side of chips.
Late sleepers roll in for dinner, selecting from mains such as twice cooked pork belly served with braised cabbage and caramelised apple or the lamb shoulder, slow cooked for 12 hours and served with globe artichokes and dehydrated black olives.
With decor inspired by the titular puppeteer’s workshop, Geppetto’s Italian aims to delight all of their patrons’ senses. The restaurant’s extensive lunch and dinner menus are packed with rustic meals that can be complemented with local and imported drinks, including Italian beers such as Morretti Pale Lager and Peroni Nastro Azzurro. Those with cravings for decadent delights can savour a range of traditional desserts such as panna cotta, tiramisu and Bomboloni, a traditional Italian doughnut drizzled in Nutella.
Ratings & Reviews
Had a fantastic meal and great service by Donna. it was a Sunday evening, not too busy. i had the lamb shoulder and my wife the homemade gnocchi...simply fantastic.
Poehlmann, Urbanspoon, Dec 2014
rump steak (very tender with real flavour), chips (exactly how chips should be cooked), and salad (mostly greens) and a glass of house wine. The service was outstanding - our waitress, Ally, was friendly, alert, attentive and delivered the standard of service expected in a top class restauant.
keneverywhere, TripAdvisor, Nov 2014
Details verified 19/01/2015
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy