$39 for an Energising Super Foods Pack Including Anti-Ageing Maqui Berry Capsules from Patagonia, 2 Packs of Antioxidant-Rich Organic Acai Powder Straight from the Amazon in Brazil - Free Delivery to Anywhere in Australia, Amazon Power ($84 value)
- Certified organic products
- Oprah described Acai berry as one of the most nutritious and powerful foods in the world
- ‘One of the most nutritional fruits from the Amazon Rainforest’ – The New York Times
- ‘The next big workout cocktail’ - Vogue Magazine
- 5 Australian World Champions endorse these products
- Acai berry is rich in antioxidants and amino acids
- Exotic Brazilian Acai powder can be mixed with milk, juice, cereal or muesli
- Increased energy and libido, vastly improve stamina
- Cleansing and detoxification leading to fewer doctor visits
- Defence against free radicals that cause cancer, diabetes, heart disease, liver damage, premature aging and major medical issues
- Maqui berry reduces high blood pressure, protects cells from oxidative ageing and stress and more
- Only 750 vouchers available
- Valid for 2 weeks
- Online redemption at: http://www.amazonpower.com.au/stardeals-by-groupon/
- Voucher codes are entered in the Groupon Voucher Code Field
- Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery
The Acai berry was formally inducted into the Super Foods Hall of Fame by tribal men in the Amazon Rainforest, after a particularly gruelling race to the top of the highest branch, of the tallest palm tree, to retrieve the berry, before racing down to the bottom with a series of super tree slides. Pay tribute to the secret weapon of world champions the world over with today’s deal: $39 for high energy super foods including 60 Maqui berry capsules from Patagonia and two 70 gram packs of organic Acai powder from Amazon Power ($84 value).
For thousands of years, the tribe’s people of the Amazon have enjoyed the Acai berry for both its medicinal purposes and its energy giving qualities. Lacklustre individuals looking for additional performance levels, sharpness and a natural boost in energy levels, try a bottle of 60 Maqui berry capsules and two 70 gram packets of Organic Acai powder, delivered to your door straight from the Amazon in Brazil. Rich in antioxidants and amino acids, Acai powder can be mixed with milk, juice, cereal or muesli. Some of the health benefits include increased energy and libido; vastly improved stamina, a cleansing and detoxification of the body which in turn leads to fewer doctor visits. The delicious Brazilian berry tastes like a mouth-watering blend of berries and dark chocolate. The berry itself is small, round and deep purple in colour. The Açaí berries are extremely rare, found only atop Acai palm trees in the Amazon rainforests of South America. A scoop of Acai powder can hammer health-destroying free radicals.
Doctors in the west are now extolling the virtues of the Acai berries and their many health benefits. Amazon Power has packaged 100 per cent freeze-dried Acai berries into the form of convenient, certified organic powder that provides a rapid nutritional boost and powerful energy kick whenever required. In lieu of a constant diet of fruit and vegies, the berries provide all the necessary natural supplements required. The Maqui berry is a deeply purpled berry found in Patagonia, considered to be the most powerful natural antioxidant which high levels of phenolic, aspholyphenols, fibre, anthocyanins, ample calcium, potassium, iron and more. Taken with Acai from Amazon Power, Maqui berry supplements can provide additional potent protection against the negative effects of free radicals and can help reduce high blood pressure, maintains Low Density Lipoproteins (LDL) from oxidation, protects cells from oxidative ageing and stress and neutralises certain enzymes that cause inflammation and pain.
Yale University Medical School graduate and best-selling Author Dr Nicholas Perricone declared the Acai berry one of the most powerful ‘Super Foods’ in the world. Oprah described Acai as ‘one of the most nutritious and powerful foods in the world’. The New York Times reported ‘this Brazilian fruit is rich in antioxidants, and amino acids, and it is also thought to be one of the most nutritional fruits from the Amazon Rain Forest’. And finally, Vogue Magazine named Acai as ‘the next big workout cocktail’