Make Learning Fun - $9 for a 1-Month Child’s Membership to GridClub Online Learning Centre with Access to 500 Interactive Tasks and Games ($30 value)
- 1-month membership to Grid Club
- Learning centre for children aged 5-12
- Over 500 interactive tasks and games
- 2001 BAFTA award for 'best online learning for children'
- Hugely popular international website
- Linked to primary school teaching programmes
- Fun, engaging activities for kids
- Suitable for all ability levels
- Launched in 2001 with support from the Department for Education and Skills in the UK and Scotland
- Unlimited vouchers available
- Valid for 3 months
- Redeem by email: firstname.lastname@example.org stating voucher code, security code, preferred username and password
- A reply email will be sent containing your login details
Before the advent of the internet, children learned through a complicated system of Chinese whispers where thousands of great stories and mathematical formulas were passed verbally to each young pupil, so entire generations grew up with the bladder-confusing belief that to pee or not to pee was the ultimate question. Celebrate the clarity that online learning can bring with today’s deal: $9 for one month membership to GridClub online learning centre for children ($30 value).
Budding prodigies and struggling students skip hopscotch with delight over GridClub’s range of more than 500 interactive games and activities designed to support primary school teaching programmes. The website is designed for kids aged from five to 12 years old and provides a diverse range of fun engaging activities such as making art or music, learning languages, writing stories, practicing maths and English skills or searching for information in the Fact Gadget. Activities cater to all ability levels and there is something to satisfy every child’s interest whether it is science, art, pirates or dinosaurs.
GridClub is a hugely popular international website which was launched in 2001 with the support of the Department for Education and Skills in the UK and Scotland. It has won many awards worldwide including the 2001 BAFTA for 'best online learning for children' and is highly regarded for its ability to make learning fun. Kids can play games and learn independently or with the close support of an adult.
GridClub boasts a number of impressive testimonials on their website:
"All in all, Gridclub is a bright, fun and interactive environment where children can be safe and have fun, while adults have peace of mind, safe in the knowledge that the children are learning as well as playing."
- Annette Howling St Bartholomew's CE Primary School
"Hi I love gridclub.com.au it rocks. Bye x x x x x"
- A young fan