Broome: $499 for a Five-Night Stay for Two People with Two-for-One Camel Sunset and Pearl Tours, Breakfast and Dinner Deals and More at Oaks Broome ($1339 Value)
- Modern 4.5-star accommodation
- One street back from the bay
- 15 minutes from Cable Beach
- Two lush tropical swimming pools
- Check resort availability online:
- Combine vouchers to extend stay
- Exclusive - your travel purchase is fully protected by the Travel Compensation Fund and fully licensed travel agency
- Five-night stay for two people in a modern hotel room
- Two-for-one Red Sun camel sunset tour and complimentary transfers
- Two-for-one Willie Creek Pearl Tour and complimentary transfers
- Two-for-one daily buffet breakfast
- Late 12pm checkout
- Two dinner deal vouchers - buy two entrees and two mains and receive a bottle of wine and 2 desserts
- Complimentary car parking
- All taxes included
- Purchase multiple vouchers
- Extra nights not covered by voucher can be purchased
for an additional fee
- Package based on 2 guests
- Bookings made via a Your
Travel Deal call centre consultant attract a $10 fee
- Flights not included
- Daily serving not included
- Not valid with other offers
- Not for resale
- Unused portions of the package are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other services or cash
- See FAQs at
for more information
- Subject to availability
How to Redeem
An exotic, historic pearling town, Broome is a multicultural melting pot that has long attracted visitors with its crystal waters, blazing blue sky and white sand beaches receding into the ancient red desert. As well as luring Japanese, Filipino and Malay pearl divers, Broome’s colourful character has been shaped by local Aboriginal and European inhabitants, making for a rich, cosmopolitan atmosphere in central Roebuck Bay.
Experience this pearl of a town with today’s Groupon for Oaks Broome:
• $499 for a five-night stay for two people ($1339 value)
In a modern hotel room with 2-for-1 camel sunset tour including complimentary transfers, 2-for-1 pearl tour, 2-for-1 breakfast, dinner deals and late checkout.
One street back from spectacular Roebuck Bay lies Oaks Broome, a modern 4.5-star hotel with luxurious amenities. Groupies loll in the tropical sunshine by two inviting swimming pools, while staying in a contemporary, well-appointed hotel room with high quality finishes. Each room features a balcony overlooking the sparkling swimming pools or tropical landscaped gardens, and provides all the comforts of home such as cable TV, a DVD player, stylish furnishings and free in house movies. Wander through the gardens to the resort restaurant, 1861, for a delicious daily 2-for-1 breakfast, and unwind at the end of the day with one of the scrumptious dinner deals at 1861, treating Groupies to complimentary wine and desserts. Take it easy with complimentary car parking and a late checkout of 12pm on the last day.
Board the included transfer to discover the rare and beautiful ‘Australian South Sea Pearl’ with a 2 for 1 pearl tour at the Willie Creek Pearl Farm. On return, take a short walk to Roebuck Bay, just one street from the resort and get immersed in the colour, culture and cosmopolitan vibe of this central hub of Broome. After exploring, be captivated by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean, the white sands of Cable Beach and Broome’s famous red sun-set with a magical 2 for 1 Red Sun Camel Sunset Tour including return transfers.
Oaks Broome is a short walk away from Roebuck Bay, a 15-minute drive to Cable Beach, and within easy reach of all Broome's major attractions. Broome is a 2.5-hour flight from Perth, with regular flights available from all Australian capital cities. Supermarkets, restaurants and bus stops are all within two minutes’ walk from the hotel.