$59 Pearl Necklace with Green Peridot Beads or Black and White Pearl Plus Matching Earrings, Delivered (Up to $250.30 Value)
- Elegant 54” length
- Hand-knotted on silk thread
- Freshwater pearls
- Sterling silver earring posts
- Delivered via registered post
- Great gift idea
- $59 for a 9-10mm freshwater pearl and green peridot bead necklace
- $59 for a 8-9mm freshwater, black and white pearl necklace
- White pearl stud earrings
- Delivery across Australia
- Velvet gift bag
- Unlimited vouchers available
- Valid until 31 Jan 2012
- Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery
How to Redeem
- Redeem via email: email@example.com
- State preferred package, name, delivery address, contact number, voucher and security codes
Donning garments studded with cubic zirconia is an effective way to take the spotlight, but may divert attention from what you’re trying to say. Embody iridescent elegance with today’s Groupon: $59 for a choice of freshwater pearl necklaces with either green peridot beads ($190.30 value) or black and white pearls ($250.30 value) with matching earrings and more from Splendiferous Jewellery.
Lifelong keepsakes and precious gifts to remember are made easy with Splendiferous Jewellery’s beautiful, hand-knotted baroque pearl necklaces. Groupies indulge themselves or a loved one, choosing a freshwater pearl necklace finished with gorgeous green peridot and 9-10mm white freshwater nugget pearls, or cultured timeless black and white pearls among 8-9mm pearls. Lustrous, luminous white pearls adorn lobes with elegance in a matching stud earring set to accompany each necklace selection. Sensitive skin rests easy with sterling silver posts to complete each earring.
Splendiferous owes its sparkling heritage to the tragic misplacement of a beloved, cheap and cheerful cocktail ring. Founder and designer Anna Kilvington filled her bejewelled void by creating affordable, imaginative embellishments of premium quality for bowerbirds from all walks of life. Grouponites delight in sweet velvet gift bag wrapping and delivery to doors across Australia.