$54 for the Acclaimed Yantra Acupressure Mat Plus Yantra Kit that Includes Pillow, Belt and Rings to Relieve Pain and Improve Sleep, Includes Nationwide Delivery ($129.95 Value)
- Used and loved by Erika Heynatz, Australian Model, TV Presenter and Singer
- Mat contains 8,820 acupressure contact points arranged in 210 flower shapes
- May assist in relieving insomnia, muscle aches and pains and stress
- Flowers and spikes provide concentrated contact to specific meridians in the body
- Non-invasive and comfortable treatment
- Both mat and kit come with their own compact nylon carry bag
- Delivered to your door
- Yantra mat
- Yantra Kit including inflatable pillow, belt – splits into two and rings
- Nationwide delivery
- Purchase multiple vouchers
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- 1 voucher per person
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Subject to availability
- For all customer care enquiries, contact :firstname.lastname@example.org
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
How to Redeem
- Valid to: 4 Nov 2012
- Redeem online: http://yantramat.com.au/voucher-redemption?view=form
- Product will be shipped to you in approx. 3-5 working days
Like spiders and 90s music, stress often incites random jump up and down wriggle dances from even the stiffest of souls. Prod, not perform, away pent up pressure with today’s Groupon: $54 for a Yantra acupressure mat plus Yantra kit with pillow, belt and rings from Ashbloo, delivered ($129.95 value).
Believing bodies should wake up feeling refreshed, Ashbloo offers stressed-out souls the chance to enjoy deeper sleeps by relieving figures of a range of ailments with Yantra acupressure equipment. Complete with a Yantra mat and kit, tense torsos take the weight of the world off their bodies and shoulders with equipment using unique treatments based on ancient Chinese therapy. Containing 8,820 acupressure contact points arranged in 210 flower shapes, the mat is calibrated to give equal pressure to all points of target making it a comfortable way to relieve insomnia, muscle aches and pains before bed or after a workout. Laid down on with either back or stomach, sat on a chair or leant against walls for 20 minutes a day, the mat’s direct pressure design helps various niggling natures achieve a good night’s sleep, higher energy levels, improved circulation and better stress management.
Anxious individuals are also kitted out with a handy Yantra pillow, which is used as a head support when inserted into mats; a Yantra belt, used around the abdomen and lower back or split into two belts for sore arms or legs; plus some nifty Yantra rings to soothe overworked and stiff fingers. Coming with their own compact nylon carry bag, mats and kits are perfectly packaged up and toted away to training, holidays or other long journeys. Further flexibility is given to stress relievers nationwide delivery included.
I regularly suffer from insomnia and muscle tension and don't like resorting to pills. I was already an advocate of the Yantra Mat before being approached by the brand so the decision to come on board as the ambassador was an easy one. The mat is natural, non-invasive and portable so I take it and use it almost anywhere when I'm travelling. I'm really excited to see how Aussies embrace the product as an alternative to other more conventional remedies.
– Erika Heynatz, Yantra Mat Ambassador
Yantra MatOnline Only