$149 for Choice of Accredited Online Counselling Courses ($457 Value)
- Build skills to help pursue a career as a counsellor
- Independently accredited by NCFE
- Completion of the children and adolescents course includes a Level 4 NCFE Award Certificate of Achievement
- Course focuses on special skills for working with young people
- Completion of the advanced counselling skills course includes a Level 3 NCFE Award Certificate of Achievement
Course covers advanced skills such as marital counselling and dealing with denial
• Limit of 1 voucher per redemption
• No refunds for change of mind
• Accredited by NCFE, a distance learning accreditation body
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Redeem by: 20 Mar 2014
• Redeem online from your chosen course:
Counselling Children And Adolescents: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/details/236/counselling-children-and-adolescents
Counselling Skills - Advanced: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/details/223/counselling-skills-advanced
(1.) Click 'Add To Basket'
(2.) Click on the cart icon in the navigation bar, then 'checkout'
(3.) Click the 'Login/ Register' link & then register
(4.) Enter your billing address (required for posting your certificate)
(5.) Enter your 10-character Groupon code in the discount box
(6.) Click 'checkout' to start your course
• Customers have lifetime access to courses from redemption
• For enquiries email:
• Or phone:
+44 1288 356 300
There are many people who can benefit from counselling including struggling couples, troubled children and anyone who continues to whistle Christmas carols until March. Give folks a helping hand with today’s Groupon:
$149 for a Counselling Children and Adolescents online course (total value up to $457)
$149 for an Advanced Counselling Skills online course (total value up to $457)
The Counselling Children and Adolescents online course aims to help train students to counsel young people, helping to guide them through the challenges of early life. The Advanced Counselling Skills online course focuses on skills such as dealing with denial, philosophy and design, working with families, marital counselling and the dynamics of recovery.
At the end of each of the course's modules, students take a multiple choice assessment to gauge their levels of progress and comprehension. Passing the quiz allows them to progress to the next module. A final online test is sent to the tutor for assessment and upon passing, students receive notification and PDF copies of their award and certificate.
- E-certificates provided upon completion and pass of assessment