$29 for $60 worth of Organic, Ecofriendly Skincare Products from La Mav, Australia’s First Certified 100% Organic Anti-Ageing Skincare Range
- Australia’s first certified organic skincare range
- Winner in the 2010 Nature and Health Annual Healthy Living Guide Natural Beauty Awards
- Innovative potent formula of active ingredients with scientifically proven results
- Redeemable for any product on the website
- 100% naturally-derived ingredients, free of harsh chemicals
- Specialising in anti-ageing
- Valid for 2 months
- Unlimited vouchers
- 1 voucher per online transaction
- Must phone to redeem multiple vouchers in single transaction (1300 0 LA MAV)
- Shipping extra ($12.95)
The organic food chain is comprised of little chemical fighters on a factory chain line, working tirelessly to ensure that no chemicals seep through the mix. Salute their hard work with today’s offer: $29 for $60 worth of organic, ecofriendly skincare products from La Mav, Australia’s first certified organic anti-ageing skincare range.
If true love is skin deep, then prepare to fall in love with an award winning organic skincare range that contains 100 percent plant-based, naturally derived ingredients. With a unique Three-Tier Formula™ consisting of antioxidants, vitamins, essential fatty acids, therapeutic grade herbal extracts, carrier oils and gentle, soothing essential oils for a potent, result-driven organic alternative that actively repairs, rejuvenates and restores skin at a cellular level.
Harsh chemicals are given the boot with this range as La Mav Certified Organic Skin Science is natural, organic and ethical from the ground to the finished product. Specialising in anti-ageing, unmask your inner beauty naturally and with a clear conscience thanks to the innovative, potent formula of active ingredients with scientifically proven results.
Recognised by the Organic Food Chain and the Nature & Health Annual Healthy Living Guide Natural Beauty Awards: 10-Jan-2010 with ‘products needing to match or exceed the performance of their synthetic counterparts, had to be cruelty-free, and not contain nasties like sulphates, parabens and artificial colours and fragrances’
La Mav has also been featured in various magazines.