$29 for 3 Children’s Art and Singing Lessons from Creative Veterans at Koodles for Kids, Newcastle ($81 Value)
- Creative kids art and singing class package
- 3-session series of 1.5 hour lessons, divided into half singing and half art activities
- All materials provided
- Trainers with over 35 years combined international and pedagogic experience
- Fully supervised lessons with a stimulating theme
- Parry Street location at Newcastle Community Arts Centre
- 1 voucher per child
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking required by phone:
0414 304 158
- 24-hour cancellation policy
- Present voucher on arrival
- For children in 1st-3rd grade OR;
- For children in 4th-6th grade
Aside from practicing good manners, adopting a sense of
humour and having the ability to add and subtract mentally, being handy with a
paintbrush and treble clef occasionally comes in handy. Get genius childhood
life skills going early with today’s Groupon: $29 for a package of three children’s
lessons in art and singing from creative veterans at Koodles for Kids,
Newcastle West ($81 value).
A nurturing, fully-supervised haven for helping young creativity flourish makes Koodles for Kids the ideal after-school alternative, nestled in the Newcastle Community Arts Centre. Mums and dads juggling hectic schedules breathe a sigh of relief with a trifecta of activity-rich lessons in art and singing to stimulate children in years one through to six. Accomplished artisan, Dione, gets Michelangelos-in-the-making going, with over 20 years experience teaching art to young ones, while vocal chord virtuoso, Kristy, lends a dash of Nashville singer-songwriter expertise. Each 90-minute journey into musical mayhem and artistic aplomb is themed to engage and educate young’uns, whether world music or expressionism, with curious parents informed at the time of booking. Materials are supplied – all doting mama and papa bears need do is collect little gems at lesson’s end to witness wondrous works in progress from tomorrow’s masters.
Koodles for Kids presents a safe, spontaneous space to get the juices flowing, whether belting out a tune or painting a picture worth a thousand Father’s Day cards. Grouponites of the castle treat kids to fun lessons on Tuesdays from 4pm-5:30pm, with on-road spots and car park entry accessible from Parry Street.