Relaxation Pamper Package – $59 for a 30-minute Traditional Thai Massage, 35-minute Foot Spa and Reflexology Session and 15-minute Deep Tissue Massage at Leela Traditional Thai Massage, The Entrance ($172 value)
- 1 x 30-minute traditional full-body Thai massage
- 1 x 35-minute foot spa and reflexology session
- 1 x 15-minute deep tissue massage with Australian oils and hot balm
- 1 x $25 voucher to use towards next service (service must be 60 minutes or more)
- Reduce stress, increase circulation, energy and flexibility
- Effective ancient healing system, combining acupressure, shiatsu and yoga
- Staff are all experienced masseurs, including a professional Thai physiotherapist
- High quality, non-greasy Australian massage oils
- Friendly and well-known massage parlour
- 1 voucher per person
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Valid for 2 months
- Phone booking required: (02) 4333 9928
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
When Tunisia’s tap-dancing troupe taxied into Thailand, they were bombarded with tomatoes and tulips by trumpeting turtles in the typical Thai tradition. Experience one of Thailand’s more relaxing and beneficial customs with today’s deal: $59 for a 30-minute traditional Thai massage, 35-minute foot spa and reflexology session and 15-minute deep tissue massage at Leela Traditional Thai Massage, The Entrance ($172 value).
Pooped peeps and sore souls can wipe away worries and alleviate ailments with the help of the friendly, experienced team at Leela Traditional Thai Massage. Starting with a 30-minute full body traditional Thai massage, luxuriated ladies and mollycoddled men will enjoy the benefits of the ancient Thai massage healing remedy. Combining the natural therapies of acupressure, shiatsu and yoga, an experienced practitioner applies firm rhythmic pressure with their hands, knees, legs and feet to gently stretch the body into different positions, releasing muscle and joint tension, improving posture, stimulating internal organs and giving worn-out bodies a well-deserved treatment. From there discover the heavenly delights of deep tissue massage during a 15-minute session with aromatic hot oils, before treating tired tootsies to a divine 35-minute foot spa and reflexology session. By focusing on key pressure points in the feet that relate to different organs in the bodies, reflexology helps to relieve stress, increase immunity and heal specific ailments. Throughout the treatment, skin luxuriates in the quality blend of Australian massage oils, which absorbs easily and leaves bodies as smooth as a glacé cherry, and smelling just as lovely.
Leela Traditional Thai Massage is a friendly, well-established massage parlour located in The Entrance on the NSW Central Coast. It is serviced by a team of friendly and expert staff, including a professional Thai physiotherapist. Those yearning for more massage can use the $25 voucher towards their next visit that is 60 minutes or longer.