Forster: Three ($149), Five ($199) or Seven Nights ($239) for Two with Breakfast and Wine at Kelanbri Holiday Apartments (Up to $830 Value)
- Surrounded by beautiful beaches and lakes
- Modern, spacious self-contained apartments
- WiFi, TV, DVD, kitchenette
- Double sofa bed in lounge
- Friendly, centrally-located resort with pool and BBQ area
- Easy drive north of Sydney
- $149 for three nights ($410 value)
- $199 for five nights ($670 value)
- $239 for seven nights ($830 value)
- One-bedroom apartment for two
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Daily continental breakfast
- Max 2 vouchers per person
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Subject to availability
- Black-out dates: Easter long weekend, all NSW public holidays and school holidays
- 7-day cancellation/rescheduling policy or voucher is void
- Additional guests aged 6 and over: $20/person/night
- No pets allowed
- No schoolies
- Check-in 2pm, checkout 10am; $50 surcharge applies for late checkout after 11am
- Credit card required for security of the apartment
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
- Valid from 14 Apr 2012
- Valid to 12 Apr 2013
- Phone to book: (02) 6554 8033
- Present voucher on arrival
Forster is a relaxed seaside town on the NSW mid north coast, nestled at the mouth of a spectacular network of lakes which cover an area 4.5 times the size of Sydney Harbour. A boating and fishing paradise, the region is also surrounded by magnificent surf beaches and offers visitors a tranquil mini-break just a few hours north of Sydney.
Drink in the lakeside ambience with today’s Groupon for Kelanbri Holiday Apartments:
• $149 for a three-night stay for two people ($410 value) In a one bedroom apartment with a bottle of wine on arrival and daily continental breakfast
• $199 for a five-night stay for two people ($670 value) In a one bedroom apartment with a bottle of wine on arrival and daily continental breakfast
• $239 for a seven-night stay for two people ($830 value) In a one bedroom apartment with a bottle of wine on arrival and daily continental breakfast
Spacious, modern apartments and friendly staff are the star attractions at Kelanbri Holiday Apartments, which occupy a prime position in the heart of Forster. Groupies relax into a chic one bedroom apartment, with a comfy queen bedroom and separate lounge with a double sofa bed. Settle in with a bottle of wine and relish modern facilities such as a kitchenette, WiFi internet and a TV with DVD/CD player. The hotel features a swimming pool with family BBQ area, perfect for chilling out on warmer evenings. Delish daily continental breakfast is included with this deal.
Hire a canoe or kayak to explore the glorious waterways and islands around Forster, or spot a few friendly locals with a dolphin-watching cruise on Wallis Lake. Main Beach and Pebbly Beach are both safe swimming beaches, ideal for families; while Seven Mile Beach stretches south from Cape Hawke down to Booti Hill and the Ruins, great for fishing and surfing. Sample fresh, delicious Wallis Lake oysters, and perhaps climb the steep 223m summit of Cape Hawke for spectacular views.
Forster is a bustling modern seaside town with an excellent selection of restaurants and cafes, plus supermarkets for those who prefer to dine in. Travellers have no problem finding banks, chemists, newsagents, and there are plenty of places in town to hire boats or book lake cruises. Forster is 300km north of Sydney, an easy three to four hour drive up the Pacific Highway.
It was very neat & clean & had everything that you needed for a relaxing break.
– Annon83, TripAdvisor
We would happily stay there again. Great value!
– Bris2011, TripAdvisor