Lamington NP, QLD: Two Nights Overlooking Spectacular Mountain Vistas for Two with Morning and Afternoon Tea, Free Activities and More at O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat
- Multi award-winningeco resort
- Spectacular rainforest setting
- Private balcony with magnificent views of the McPherson ranges
- Loads of fun activities
- Games rooms with snooker, table tennis and indoor bowls
- Heated plunge pool and spa
- Combine vouchers to extend stay
- Check resort availability and make a booking online at www.YourTravelDeal.com.au
- All taxes and service charges included
- 2 nights in a Mountain View Room for two adults
- Free activities for two days
- Complementary daily morning and afternoon tea
- Late 12pm checkout
- Up to two kids (0-14 years) stay free using existing bedding
- Purchase 1 or more vouchers
- Black-out dates: 31 Aug 2012; 1,2,6,29,30 Sept 2012; 22 & 28-30 October 2012; 4,5 November 2012; 23 December 2012 – 7 January 2013; 25-27 January 2013; 14 Feb 2013; 1 Mar 2013; 29 Mar–4 Apr 2013; 25-27 April 2013; 3-5 May 2013
- Extra nights not covered by your voucher can be purchased for an additional fee
- Package based on 2 adults
- 2 additional adult allowed in room using existing bedding – surcharge applies
- Free activities exclude Segways, Birds of Prey and Wildlife Encounters. Additional fees apply for these activities and a full detailed list can be found here
- Bookings made via a Your Travel Deal call centre consultant attract a $10 fee
- Flights and transfers not included
- Not valid with other offers
- Not for resale
- Unused portions of the package are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other services or cash
- See FAQs www.YourTravelDeal.com.au for more information
- Bookns essential and subject to availability
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
The hinterland between Brisbane and the Gold Coast in southern Queensland is another world of lush rainforest and misty mountains, with an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity. Visitors can marvel at glow worm caves, stroll through the canopy of ancient trees, and swim in natural waterholes, while relishing a breath of fresh air away from the city.
Get back to nature with today’s Groupon for O'Reilly's Rainforest Retreat:
• $299 for a two-night stay for two adults ($1144 value)
In a Mountain View Room with daily morning and afternoon tea, free activities, and a late 12pm checkout, plus up to two kids aged 0-14 stay free using existing bedding
O'Reilly's Rainforest Retreat offers an absolute escape from the madness of city life. Each room at this multiple award-winning eco resort is free from televisions and phones, offering stunning rainforest views instead. Groupies take in a magnificent vista of the McPherson Ranges from their private balcony, while enjoying resort facilities like a heated plunge pool and spa, and games room with snooker, table tennis and indoor bowls. A country-style morning and afternoon tea fuels outdoor activities, and peeps hungry for more can purchase breakfast, lunch and/or dinner along with a good selection of wines in the dining room. Parents can bring along two children for no additional fee, and all peeps relax with late 12pm checkout on their last day.
O’Reilly’s offers a huge range of rainforest activities to delight visitors of all ages. There is over 160km of walking paths tracing through the World Heritage-listed Lamington National Park, where keen bushwalkers can discover waterfalls, lookouts and some of Queensland’s most significant wilderness. For a unique experience, check out O'Reilly's Tree Top Walk or take a guided bird walk, with expert tour guides making the secrets of the rainforest accessible to all.
O'Reilly's Rainforest Retreat is 90 minutes from the Gold Coast and less than two hours from Brisbane. It is on the western edge of the Lamington Plateau, making the views at sunset particularly beautiful. The nearest village is Canungra, about a 45-minute drive away. Temperatures are usually about five degrees lower than Brisbane temperatures, so it’s worth taking warm clothes at any time of year.
O’Reilly’s won a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012 and boasts a number of excellent reviews.
Oreillys, Lamington National Park is one place which deserves to get a 10 out of 10 any day. This is one holiday locale for which we would use the word "perfect". The management and staff were very well trained and very professional. The guides were very knowledgeable about the place and flora and fauna of the region and enlightened us during the different tours we were part of. My wife and I…stayed in Garden View Room. It had breathtaking views of the mountains and the greenery around.
– Vianshu, TripAdvisor
I would highly recommend the accommodation and visiting Lamington National Park.
– peterandliz7, TripAdvisor