Hunter Valley, NSW: From $249 for a Farm Stay Experience with Wine and Cheese Platter at Starline Alpacas Farmstay Resort
- Couples enjoy a relaxing experience in the heart of the Hunter Valley
- Stay in a modern suite within a newly rebuilt farm building
- Generous hotel-style dwellings feature an elevated bedroom, large and comfortable lounge room and spacious bathroom
- Décor is chic, clean and calming
- Make a splash in the swimming pool or spa
- Pick tree-ripened fruit in the on-site orchard
- Experience the tranquillity of the Broke Fordwich wine growing region
- More than 10 wineries within easy reach
- Head to the chocolate, cheese or olive oil factories for even more gourmet pleasures
- For a romantic experience, take a hot air balloon ride at sunrise
- $249 for a two-night stay
- $349 for a three-night stay
- Stockyard Suite for two people
- Bottle of wine and cheese platter on arrival
- Late 12pm checkout
- Deal is for 2 people
- Optional/Additional Costs per night:
- Saturday night surcharge $50
- Upgrade from suite for a couple to a bigger cottage to include extra people, priced at $80 per extra adult and $25 per extra child aged 2-15 (babies in a cot free). Normally $90 per extra adult, $33 per extra child.
- A couple is classed as no children or babies except newborn 0-20 weeks
- Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
- For stays through to:
31 Aug 2013
- Must book by 31 Jul 2013
- Phone to book: (02) 6579 1081
- Email to book: email@example.com
- State name, contact number, email address, preferred dates of stay and Groupon voucher/security codes
- Groupon voucher must be presented upon check-in
Known as the tranquil side of the Hunter Valley, the Broke Fordwich wine region is a rural paradise of rolling hills, boutique vineyards and enough gastronomic experiences to satisfy even the most discerning gourmand. Somewhat of a secret among New South Wales holidaymakers, the region is a true gem in the Hunter Valley’s crown thanks to its luxe, but never showy, allure. When paired with the abounding cuddly critters from wombats to kangaroos that call the area home, Broke Fordwich never fails to provide enchanting experiences for families, loved-up couples or vacationing friends.
Infuse a lives with a little romance with today’s Groupon for: Starline Alpacas Farmstay Resort
Offering all the perks of a hotel in an undoubtedly unique setting, a holiday at Starline Alpacas Farmstay Resort is sure to inspire memories that last a lifetime. A working farm specialising in the curly and cute creatures, Starline Alpacas has diversified to welcome guests in resort-style comfort through a series of suites and cottages. Groupies pair up in twos and find peace in a relaxing stockyard suite for two or three nights.
These couples-only suites feature extremely spacious floor plans with ample lounges, raised bedrooms and bathrooms complete with a double shower. Décor is sleek, chic and modern, giving guests the allure of a high-class residence. A private decked area includes a BBQ and table setting for meals in the open air, while on the other side alpacas can be spied quietly grazing in their yard just metres away.
Elsewhere on-site, an orchard offers up apples, peaches and pears for the picking or peeps can dip their toes in the pool or spa depending on the weather. Those with abounding energy can smash it out on the tennis court, while folks chasing a more tranquil experience take a quiet stroll around the picturesque farm.
If the activities on the farm itself weren’t enough, travellers find themselves spoiled for choice when it comes to how best to spend their getaway. Wineries offering all manner of top drops lie close at hand and peeps can choose to visit as many as they like or stick to one long enough to enjoy a gourmet meal. Farms and factories in the region present fresh produce and crafted goods from fruit to chocolate, cheese and olive oil, and owners are often happy to give guided tours around their properties.
Once peeps have had their fill of wining and dining they can next go in search of galleries and artisan shops, of which there are several in nearby Pokolbin. For the ultimate experience to write home about, lovers rise early and take a hot air balloon flight over the valley for gorgeous views or stay on the ground for a couples’ retreat at a leading day spa.
I notice attention to detail and in my books the hosts had clearly thought of every possible convenience to include in the cottage. The property had it all : country views, waterviews (over the dam), animals, a tennis court and inground pool with cabana, hot spa and BBQ facilities.
– kat255060, Trip Advisor, Apr 2013
WOW...the clean air, picturesque views and wineries near by make this the best place to stay at the Hunter.
– Hatice S, Trip Advisor, Feb 2013