$79.99 Unlimited Pass to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast + Paradise Country ($150 Value)
- Unlimited access to the attractions Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast and Paradise Country until 30 June 2016
- Sea World has been awarded TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award 2014
- Be entertained and wowed by the antics of dolphins, polar bears and penguins at Sea World
- Ride thrilling attractions such as the Green Lantern and Superman Escape at Movie World
- Make a splash at Wet’n’Wild with rides like the Kamikaze, boasting an 11-metre drop and speeds of 50km/h
- Learn more about traditional Australian farm life and animals at Paradise Country
- Buy your VIP Magic Pass, visit Warner Bros. Movie Worlds, Sea World and Wet ‘n’ Wild Gold Coast until June 30 for your chance to instantly WIN thousands of prizes
- The more you visit, the more chances there are to win
• No refunds for change of mind
• Children aged 3 and above require a ticket to enter the theme parks
• Themeparks.com.au pass is not transferable once issued or redeemable for cash and cannot be used with any other offer
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 30 Jun 2016
• No booking required
• Present printed voucher on arrival
• Visit any operating booth at Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast, or Paradise Country and present photo ID with printed Groupon voucher
• Your pass will be issued for use until 30 Jun 2016 by the ticket booth operator
• Please note that personal details and email address are required to create the pass. Once your permanent pass has been created proceed directly to turnstiles for entry
• You may be asked to present photo ID on each visit (Medicare card with parent’s ID accepted for children) and is only valid for use by passholder
• Valid hours:
Unleash your inner child with unlimited access to the Gold Coast's biggest playgrounds: Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet 'n' Wild Gold Coast and Paradise Country. This unlimited pass allows users entry to the four attractions as many times as they desire until 30 June, 2016.
- $79.99 for an unlimited Theme Park Pass (up to $149.98 value)
Unleash your inner child with unlimited access to the Gold Coast’s biggest playgrounds: Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet ‘n’ Wild Gold Coast and Paradise Country. This unlimited pass allows users entry to the four attractions as many times as they desire until 30 June, 2016.
Head to Movie World to experience thrills such as the Green Lantern Coaster, Batwing Spaceshot, and Superman Escape - a rollercoaster boasting speeds of 100km/h in two seconds. Little ones will love the Kids’ WB! Fun Zone and will spot some of their favourite Looney Tunes and DC Super Heroes along Main Street.
Sea World provides the perfect combination of exhilarating rides with marine life attractions and encounters. Achieve all your wildlife dreams with a visit to Penguin Point, Dolphin Beach, Ray Reef and Shark Bay. Get up close with majestic polar bears at Polar Bear Shores, the only exhibit in Australia where such an experience is offered.
The fun comes in splashes and waves at Wet ‘n’ Wild with rides such as the Aqualoop, Tornado and Kamikaze, featuring an 11-metre drop and speeds of 50km/h. Take a break from thrill-seeking and relax at Calypso Beach or practice body surfing in the Giant Wave Pool.
City slickers can experience Aussie farm life at Paradise Country with plenty of memorable activities to get the hands dirty. Meet some quintessential Australian creatures like koalas and kangaroos, as well as horses, cows and sheep. After meeting the animals, great and small, other experiences are waiting to be had, including gold fossicking and opal mining.
Themeparks.com.au provides holidaymakers and thrill seekers tickets to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World and Wet ‘n’ Wild Gold Coast. Locals and tourists alike can also experience the Outback Spectacular and Paradise Country. With a range of ticket options available, including group bookings, annual passes and VIP Magic Passes, these theme parks boast attractions and rides for every member of the family.
Had such a wonderful day at Movie World. My sister and I spent the whold day there and absolutely loved it and we are both adults in our late 20's. We got lots of photos taken with Batman, the Justice League and Harley Quin. They had wonderful shows during the day down the main street and the rides were awesome. Would definitley visit again :-)
...We spent a lovely day showing our little treasure the wonders of sea life...There was more to see and do than we could fit in with such a small chil who was exhausted by the time we finally left. This is a great place for everyone, young and old. If you are anywhere near this attraction it is a must to visit.
We had a wonderful day at Wet n' Wild Water World. All the rides were awesome. It was an exhilarating day and would definitley visit again!
...We are from Melbourne so have had our fair share of farm, zoo and sanctuary visits and we can honestly say in agreement that this place is amazing. Paradise country exceeded our expectations by far and is the best animal/farm experience we have had...
Details verified 01/04/2015
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy