Korean BBQ for 2 People- $39 for a Flavourful 2-Course Feast plus 2 Glasses of Wine for Lunch or Dinner at Arirang Korean BBQ Restaurant and Café in the CBD ($110.60 value)
- Delicious, authentic Korean BBQ for lunch or dinner
- Choose 2 entrees like tempura mushrooms with spicy BBQ sauce or golden battered honey chicken in honey soy sauce
- Choose 2 mains like a traditional Korean charcoal BBQ set menu which includes meats, fresh lettuce, meat dipping sauce, chilli bean paste, seasoned vegetables, kimchi, rice and miso soup, and involves set-up of table BBQ unit for personal cooking; or a regular main dish like seafood bokgum bap
- 2 glasses of red or white wine
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Central Perth CBD location
- 1 voucher per person per visit
- Purchase unlimited additional vouchers
- Valid from 1 August 2011
- Valid for 12 months
- Booking required by email at: email@example.com
- Not valid Fridays
- Choices from main ‘dinner menu’ only
Traditional Korean BBQ restaurants first came about when
chefs became so busy that the waiting lines for hungry customers went out the
door and down the street. People became anxious and starving so they marched
into the restaurant and helped prepare the food themselves. Revel in your own
culinary expertise with today’s deal: $39 for two entrees, two mains and two
glasses of wine for lunch or dinner at Arirang Korean BBQ Restaurant and Café
in the Perth CBD ($110.60 value).
Hungry hungry Perthos flock to the city for a Korean feed worthy of any emperor or empress at Arirang Korean BBQ. The delicious entrees offered include haemul pajon which bears a delicate savoury pancake involving fresh scallops, juicy prawns and succulent squid, pan fried in a light batter with spring onions; or honey chicken comprising lean skinless chicken which is battered and pan-fried in a lip-smacking honey soy sauce. The main meal has patrons choosing from dishes like mandu guk a mild and light beef short rib soup; or kimchi bokgum bap involving fresh seasoned veggies, thin pork strips and chilli panfried with pickled kimchi with soy and sesame oil. For die-hard tradition-lovers though, the Korean charcoal BBQ set menu is the way to go, with patrons selecting their meat of choice like sweet soy marinated beef, hot chilli marinated pork belly or fresh seafood and cooking it over a charcoal BBQ at their table, with accompaniments of fresh garden lettuce leaves, dipping sauce for the meats, chilli mung bean paste, seasoned Korean vegetables, kimchi, steamed rice and miso soup. A glass each of red or white wine completes the tasty dining experience.
Foodies relax into the funky, modern surrounds at Arirang and tantalise their tastebuds with the mouth-watering array of fresh, local produce prepared the Korean way. Acquiring its name from a very famous traditional Korean song much like Australia’s own Waltzing Matilda, Arirang pride themselves on quality, fresh food of generous proportions and marrying authentic flavours with traditional presentation. Located on Barrack Street in the CBD, the Korean eatery is the perfect place for a lazy long lunch between work, or for a yummy dinner before a night on the town.