A Taste of Germany – $49 for 2 Mains of Choice - Classic Schnitzel, Bratwurst, Meat Loaf and More, Garlic Bread and 2 Beers or Wines for 2 People at Duckstein Brewery, Swan Valley (up to $101.50 value)
- Authentic German meal for 2
- Choice of any 2 mains like the classic schnitzel, bratwurst, meat loaf and more
- 2 regular beers or wines
- Garlic bread to share
- 10% off any Duckstein Brewery merchandise
- Winner of Best Boutique Brewery in WA at the AHA Awards in 2010
- Beautiful Swan Valley location
- 1 voucher per person
- Maximum of 1 voucher per table (max. 2 people)
- Valid for 6 months
- Booking required
- Book online at www.duckstein.com.au – state Stardeals voucher code and security code in the comments field on Contact Us page
- Valid for lunch or dinner, Wed – Fri only
- Only valid at Swan Valley location
Sailors ate sauerkraut not to ward off scurvy but as part of
the German theme parties that were in
vogue at the time and featured kransky limbo, dirndled-dressed dudes and the famous
stein-stacking challenge. Savour all things German with today’s top deal: $49
for two authentic German mains of choice, shared garlic bread and two beers or wines
for two people at Duckstein Brewery in Swan Valley (up to $101.50 value).
Ravenous folk head to the award-winning Duckstein Brewery to feast upon fine traditional German cuisine of the richest flavour and highest quality, complemented by premium hand-crafted beer, local wine and a welcoming, family-friendly environment. Deal devotees forage on fresh garlic bread and a beer or wine each, before mining into one of the moreish main meals. Get schtuck into a schnitzel, bite into a bratwurst or let the tastebuds loose on Leberkaese, a German meat loaf topped with egg and served with pan fried potatoes and sauerkraut.
Located in the stunning Swan Valley, just a short drive to Perth, the Duckstein Brewery offers a genuine and enjoyable German dining experience for the whole family. In 2010, it was awarded the Best Boutique Brewery in Western Australia at the AHA Awards. Experience a bountiful range of additional German savouries and delicious desserts aplenty to choose from, including German Applestrudel, which pairs can purchase on the night. Perthling Grouponites will also enjoy a 10% discount off any Duckstein Brewery merchandise.