$59 for an East Meets West 3-Course Feast for 2 including Choice of 2 Entrées, 2 Mains, 2 Desserts and 2 Glasses of House Wine or Beer at Purl Bar, Subiaco ($168 value)
- Choose any 2 entrées like salt and pepper squid with fresh lime mayonnaise or grilled vegetable salad with vinaigrette dressing
- Choose any 2 mains like char grilled black angus rib eye/scotch ﬁllet with hand cut chunky chips or mash and bearnaise or ketchup, or baked red emperor ﬁllet with wok cooked baby spinach
- 2 set desserts
- 2 glasses of house wine or 2 beers
- Formerly the well-known Little Chutney’s Restaurant, same owners, new name and brand new menu
- Modern, laidback dining
- Deliciously fresh east meets west fusion dishes
- Located in the heart of Subiaco
- 1 voucher per couple
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Valid until 29 February 2012
- Valid for lunch only
- Booking required by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not valid throughout November or December 2011
- Tasting and sharing platters are considered as 2 entrées
The first day at a new school renders much the same feelings as being the only person still talking on a bus load of people when everyone has come to a halt. Say hi to the new kid on the block and ease their nerves with today’s deal: $59 for an east meets west three-course feast for two people – includes choice of two entrées, two mains, two desserts and two glasses of house wine or beer at Purl Bar, formerly Little Chutney’s Restaurant, Subiaco ($168 value).
Perthlings with an appetite for wholesome, delicious food have all their culinary prayers answered with a three-course feast extravaganza for two at Subi’s newbie Purl Bar. Diners select two entrées, like chorizo with ﬂamed grilled capsicum and fresh rocket with lemon and naan or ciabatta bread, or a grilled vegetable salad with vinaigrette dressing. Even choose a specialty one to share like tandoor grilled prawns on salad greens. Mains are then selected such as baked salmon with asparagus spears and lime or a spiced rack of lamb with Rajasthan corn lamb sauce. Two desserts satiate sweet tooths and a glass of house wine or beer each cools the palate and complements the tasty meal.
Subiaco’s newest darling is located in the place of former,
Little Chutney’s Restaurant. It provides a modern, sophisticated, yet laidback dining
atmosphere. Australian Grouponers enjoy the attentive and friendly service
provided by the happy team at Purl Bar. Drink in the gorgeous surroundings and
dine on fresh, local produce inspired by both eastern and western traditions.
To see the full menu click here.