South West WA: $399 for a Four-Night Stay for Two with Yoga and Wine at Yallingup Forest Resort ($995 Value)
- Peaceful forest setting
- Close to beaches and Margaret River wineries
- Swimming pool, tennis court, barbeque, tour desk, on-site brewery, day spa and art gallery
- Fully equipped forest chalet
- Four-night stay for two
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Yoga class for two at Samudra
- Late checkout
- Four $50 vouchers for additional nights stay or gifts
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- 1 voucher per person per 2 people visit
- Valid Sun-Thu only
- Valid weekends between 22 Apr-31 Sept 2012
- Bookings and late checkout subject to availability
- High season surcharge: $50 per day during April and October school holidays
- Peak season surcharge: $150 per day during Christmas school holidays, Easter and long weekends
- Extra guests allowed for $10 per person per night
- 4-week cancellation policy
- $50 vouchers are off flat rate only, cannot be combined
How to Redeem
- Valid from 10 Jan 2012
- Valid to 10 Jan 2013
- Book by phone: (08) 9755 2550
- Provide Groupon voucher and security codes
The South West region of WA is a sun-kissed land of rolling vineyards, peaceful forests and charming seaside towns, with majestic rivers flowing into the crystal clear waters of Geographe Bay. An easy three-hour drive from Perth, it’s a haven of spectacular cliff-top walks and glittering beaches, where bottlenose dolphins frolic in world-class surf breaks, and gourmands wine and dine to their hearts' content.
Yallingup Forest Resort: $399 for a four-night midweek stay for two people ($995 value) In a forest chalet with a bottle of wine, yoga classes and late checkout, plus four $50 vouchers for additional nights’ stay.
Tucked away between Dunsborough and Yallingup in the picturesque Margaret River wine region lies tranquil Yallingup Forest Resort, a stone’s throw from the stunning beaches of the Yallingup coastline. Groupies stay in a fully-equipped forest chalet nestled in beautifully pristine, bushland, where they can chill out listening to the birds and enjoying the stunning view. Guests also receive a yoga class for two at the neighbouring Samudra, a top health and wellbeing centre nearby, and four $50 vouchers to be redeemed on additional stays or bestowed on lucky friends as gifts. The Yallingup Forest Resort holds an eco-tourism Australia certification, confirming their adoption of eco-friendly resort practices, so as not to harm the surrounding area and wildlife.
Explore the gorgeous local area, while indulging in premium wine and decadent food from the famous neighbouring Margaret River wine region, or hit the surf at renowned local breaks; Smiths Beach, Three Bears, The Farm and Windmills. Blessed guests feel like they needn’t ever leave the property, which is fully tricked-out with swimming pool, tennis court, barbeque, tour desk, and even an on-site brewery, day spa and art gallery to entertain all.
Yallingup Forest Resort is three-hour drive south of Perth, with the bustling town of Dunsborough close at hand. The Margaret River region is a foodie’s paradise, with a multitude of cellar doors offering fabulous wines, plus tantalising gourmet food shops and sellers of local arts and crafts.