BRISBANE: $199 Platelet-Rich Plasma Facial Treatment at Aquarius Health and Medi Spa, CBD
- May assist the build-up of collagen in the skin
- May help to reduce wrinkles and fine lines on the neck and face
- Designed to help the skin become plump and taut
- Quick 30-45 min treatment time
- Performed by expert medical staff
- Favoured by celebrities including Kim Kardashian
- Limit of 1 voucher per person
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Full refund given if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
- Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment
- Results will vary for each client
- May not be suitable for some people with health conditions
- See the full terms & conditions which apply to all Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
- Appointment for initial consultation with practioner should occur by 31 Aug 2013
- Phone to book: (07) 3009 5111
- State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
- Present printed voucher on arrival
- Valid hours:
Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat 9am-5pm
Groupies put a good face on things with today’s Groupon for Aquarius Health and Medi Spa, CBD:
$199 for a platelet rich plasma facial treatment
Peeps give their skin the pampering of a lifetime with a platelet rich plasma therapy treatment, designed to assist creation of collagen in problem areas.
A popular treatment among the jet set and glitterati, the treatment involves the direct application of peeps’ own processed platelets to the skin, designed to stimulate the natural collagen production processes of the body.
Aquarius Health and Medi Spa
Servicing the three pillars of fitness, health and beauty, Aquarius Health and Medi Spa offers its clients a fully rounded experience designed to foster wellness both inside and out. Offering a selection of services ranging from high intensity boot camp classes to hypnotherapy, Aquarius Health and Medi Spa is a font of relaxation and beautification.
A gym boasting treadmills, weights, bikes, elliptical trainers and a Jacob’s Ladder provides a place for peeps to pump up or slim down while the day spa includes relaxing treatments and decadent facilities such as hot and cold plunge pools.