- The Big Ticket entitles bearers to enter all permanent and temporary exhibits, including vessels
- Current exhibitions include "Going Places: The Technology of Transport", and "Beautiful Whale"
- Coming attractions include "Coming to Australia" and "War at Sea: The Navy in WWI"
- Complimentary guided tours available
Other Deals Nearby...
- Yots Cafe Bar - buy it here
$29 Darling Harbour Waterfront Lunch with Wine for Two
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• Blackout dates: 19 Sep - 7 Oct 2014
• Guided tours are subject to availability. Enquire at museum’s reception on the day
• No booking required
• Please check www.anmm.gov.au or call (02) 9298 3777 on the day of your visit for vessel availability. Vessels not open every day due to the occasional sailing commitments and repairs
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 26 Nov 2014
• Present smartphone or printed voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Pirates make great dancers because they really know how to rock and roll their arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs. Learn about life on the ocean blue with today’s Groupon for Australian National Maritime Museum, Darling Harbour:
$15 for one Big Ticket entry to Australian National Maritime Museum (total value up to $27)
Australian National Maritime Museum
Australian National Maritime Museum is located at Darling Harbour and aims to offer a comprehensive view of travel and exploration in Australia and around the world, along with a view of the indigenous cultures. Permanently moored outside, visitors will find a fleet of 12 historic ships, ranging from a replica of Captain Cook's HMB Endeavor to the Daring class Destroyer HMAS Vampire. The Australian National Maritime Museum is open from 9:30am-5pm every day of the year except Christmas Day.