$49 for a Nine-Course 'Autumn Spanish Feast' for Two People at Award-Winning El Bulli Surry Hills ($144 Value)
recommend this business
(based on 680+ reviews)
- Three-time winner of the AMG Best of Sydney Award
- Awarded TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Start with toasted ciabatta and Manchego cheese, jamon and a selection of olives
- Feast on fire-roasted peppers stuffed with tuna and salt and pepper deep-fried whitebait
- Heat things up with chimichurri chicken skewers and pork and coriander meatballs in a spicy bravas sauce
- Experience Tasmanian mussels cooked in a traditional Spanish salsa
- Enjoy pan-fried South Australian pippies
- Feast your eyes on the full menu here
- Bonus: Groupon customers enjoy special drink prices -
- $5 classic red or white sangria
- $10 margaritas with fresh lime and lemon
- $10 mojitos made with Havana Club Anjeo 3 Anos rum
• Purchase up to 3 additional as gifts
• Combine vouchers for larger groups
• Additional diners are permitted with min purchase of 2 tapas per person from the a la carte menu
• Valid for Surry Hills location only
• Blackout date: Sunday, 10 May 2015
• Late arrivals of 15 minutes or more will forfeit the voucher
• Strictly no walk-ins
• Valid for eat-in only
• Valid for set menu only
• Menu may be subject to change
• Not valid for BYO
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to:14 Jul 2015
• Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance
• Book online: elbulli.com.au/bookings
(1) Complete required fields
(2) Enter Voucher and Security Code in the "Comments" section and click 'Submit'
(3) Must advise restaurant in "Comments" if bringing a pram
• Present smartphone or printed voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Tue-Fri and Sun 12pm-5pm
Fri: 5pm-7pm or 6pm-8pm sittings only
Those with wanderlust may find themselves instead settling for a foreign experience at home, like recreating La Tomatina in their kitchen with bare feet and leftover salad ingredients. Immerse yourself in a true Spanish experience with today’s Groupon for El Bulli, Surry Hills:
$49 for ‘Autumn Spanish Feast’ nine-course tapas for two people (total value up to $143.50)
$98 for ‘Autumn Spanish Feast’ nine-course tapas for four people (total value up to $287)
$147 for ‘Autumn Spanish Feast’ nine-course tapas for six people (total value up to $430.50)
Amigos feast on a range of Spanish delights, starting with toasted ciabatta and Manchego cheese. Tempt the tastebuds with fire-roasted peppers, stuffed with your choice of feta cheese or tuna, and lightly-fried ham croquettes. Enjoy pan-fried pippies and ham, complemented with a white wine and lemon sauce, before a giant pot of Tasmanian mussels with Spanish salsa.
Groupies celebrate the culinary fiesta with special drink discounts throughout the night. Sip on fruity red or white sangria for only $5, a $10 mojito made with Havana Club Anjeo 3 Anos rum or a $10 margarita with Olmeca tequila and Cointreau.
El Bulli Surry Hills
El Bulli Surry Hills aims to offer Sydneysiders with authentic tapas in a Spanish-inspired atmosphere. Owner Adrian Paita often visits Spain to fuel new ideas for this Mediterranean hub on Elizabeth Street. The tapas menu features traditional seafood, meat and vegetarian options, such as paella and zarzuela; a seafood casserole-style dish in a salsa picante broth. Sample cheeses and churros for dessert, and team meals with a beverage from the extensive drinks list, including sangria, cocktails, tequila, beer and wine.
El Bulli welcomes functions between 10-300 people, with set menus designed to make entertaining simpler. The restaurant is often accompanied by the sounds of live bands to truly immerse diners in the Spanish atmosphere. With the rustic terracotta interior and long stemmed roses adorning each table, guests feel as though they’ve been whisked away to the Mediterranean with every visit.
Visit El Bulli on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ElBulliSpanishTapas
“Thank you for a beautiful meal - the zucchini flowers were excellent. The service was wonderful, in fact the whole dining experience was great. I will definitely be back :-)”
“My friend and I dined with you last night. We absolutely LOVED it! Your staff are fantastic and made us feel very welcome. We ordered the prawns not realising how large the portion sizes of the deal would be. We struggled to eat everything but were glad we did. We loved everything on the menu & will definitely be back. The sangria was awesome! Thank you for a great evening!”
Ratings & Reviews
...Enjoyed the dishes that we had - white anchovys in oil, lightly battered sardines. They were nice - not greasy. Also had 2 larger dishes of pork ribs - very tender and steak. A bit of a surprise - it came cubed but was nicely marinated and tender also. Overall we would definitely go back.
Gayle and Greg, Urbanspoon, Feb 2015
Outstanding friendly service who always remember us even if it has been a while. The food is always on point. The atmosphere is beautiful. Always end up thinking when are we coming back. Top 3 of Sydney.
JeniCz, TripAdvisor, Mar 2015
Details verified 10/04/2015
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy