Hanoi, Vietnam: Adventure Getaway with Daily Breakfast and One Dinner at Hanoi Topaz Hotel – Choose 5 Days with Halong Bay Cruise or 6 Days with Sapa Trekking
- Ancient Asian capital with French colonial flavour
- Fresh, modern hotel in the heart of the city
- Explore Hanoi with an expert guide
- Take an overnight cruise around Halong Bay
- Trek into the mountains of Sapa
- Picturesque rice paddies and traditional hill tribes
- $424 for a five-day tour including three nights in Hanoi and an overnight cruise in Halong Bay ($706 value)
- $445 for a six-day tour including two nights in Hanoi, one night in Sapa and a return train trip in a sleeper cabin ($781 value)
- Welcoming drink and fruit basket
- Daily breakfast
- Dinner for two people on one night
- Airport transfers
- Late 3pm checkout
- Guided full-day Hanoi City tour
(Option One only)
- Deal is valid for 2 people but based on twin share
- Max 1 voucher per couple
- Subject to availability. No refunds if your preferred date is unavailable
- Triple share available at a surcharge of USD205 per 4 night package or USD218 per 5 night package, payable directly to Hanoi Topaz Hotel
- No additional single supplement payment applies for people travelling alone (1 voucher required)
- Option 2: Overnight train journey to and from Sapa is in a 4-berth shared cabin; to charter a whole cabin a surcharge of USD70 per person will apply
- Travellers are responsible for obtaining any required Visas and passport requirements
- Any unused portion of the package is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other services or cash
- Cancellation is not permitted after booking confirmation. Any changes required after booking has been made are at the discretion of the tour operator and charges may apply
- Sapa Hotel it will be either of the below properties: Sapa Eden Hotel, Hoang Ha Hotel or Fansipan Hotel
- Travel insurance is highly recommended
- Brought to you by Groupon Travel Pty Ltd, Travel License 2TA09536
- Rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
- Travel through to: 12 Oct 2013
- Must book by: 11 Jul 2013
- Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
- State name, contact number, email address and preferred dates
- State Voucher and Security Codes
- Groupon voucher must be presented upon check-in
An ancient metropolis imbued at once with the exotic traditions of the East, the style and grace of Paris and the dynamic hubbub of modern Asia, Hanoi is a city like no other. The tangled streets of the Old Quarter are home to hundreds of hawkers in conical hats, who peddle their unique wares in the midst of the city’s unparalleled selection of colonial and pre-colonial architecture.
Explore Vietnam with today’s Groupon for Hanoi Topaz Hotel
Situated in the midst of Hanoi’s Old Quarter, the Hanoi Topaz Hotel is the perfect base for adventurers as they get set to explore the many hidden treasures and experiences that Vietnam has to offer. Groupies are transferred from the airport to the hotel and made to feel totally welcome with drinks on arrival and a fruit basket overflowing with ripe and delicious produce. Settle into the comfortable Deluxe Room replete with air conditioning, satellite TV and a choice of either a queen-sized bed or two twin beds.
Each morning commences with a hearty breakfast served in the hotel’s cosy dining room. Peckish lovebirds are treated to a romantic dinner for two on one night of their stay, allowing them to reflect on the excitement of their stay while indulging in some of the restaurants most delectable fare. A late checkout at 3pm on the final day allows peeps to relax for a few precious hours before being transferred back to the airport for their homeward voyage.
Groupies have the option of two unique adventures, each offering a singular perspective of the Vietnamese experience. Peeps with a penchant for aquatic aesthetics head out on the Halong Bay and Hanoi City tour package. After spending three nights relaxing within the Hanoi Topaz Hotel and exploring the magical, winding streets of the Old Quarter, peeps head out to breathtaking Halong Bay for an overnight cruise. Deriving its name from the Vietnamese word that means “Bay of Descending Dragons”, Halong Bay is a gorgeous enclave in the Gulf of Tonkin renowned for its collection of jagged yet striking rock formations. Peeps also get to enjoy a full-day Hanoi City tour, providing them with the inside scoop on one of Vietnam’s most famous and beloved cities.
Folks looking to get up close and personal with some of Vietnam’s most entrancing environmental attractions opt for the Sapa Trekking adventure, allowing them to experience some of the nation’s most beautiful landscapes. Peeps head out from Hanoi with an overnight train journey, enjoyed from the comfort of a four-berth sleeper carriage. Arrive in Sapa, settle in and set out on a one-of-kind trek accompanied by a seasoned guide. A dramatically mountainous region in northern Vietnam, Sapa is characterised by terraced fields and collection of traditional villages stemming from a richly diverse cultural background. Groupies rub shoulders with the inhabitants of three of these villages before spending the night in one of Sapa’s luxurious hotels. Peeps return to Hanoi by train and are transferred back to the airport.
Absolutely stay here if you are going to Hanoi. The location and price would be a good enough reason, but the staff and quality of the room make this a must go to place.
– Karl S, Trip Advisor, February 2013 –Hanoi Topaz Hotel
Nice and Cozy Hotel in Sapa, quiet location, beautiful view, clean and nice rooms, the staff here are very very friendly and helpful, i enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it to anyone who going to Sapa.
– Ou_Piyada, Trip Advisor, March 2013 – Sapa Eden Hotel
Situated in the architectural traditionalism of Hanoi’s Old Quarter, the Hanoi Topaz Hotel is a short bus ride or taxi trip away from Hanoi’s Noi Bai International Airport.
Tiger Airways, Virgin Australia and Vietnam Airlines fly from most Australian cities to Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi.