Free Yourself from Glasses - $975 for Wavefront LASIK Surgery for 1 Eye with One of Sydney's Most Experienced, NSW Board of Health Certified LASIK Surgeon including Initial Consultation and Post-Op Visits for 12 Months at the Australian Institute of Eye Surgery, North Sydney ($1950 value)
- Treats short-sightedness, long-sightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia
- Gain freedom and confidence with laser vision correction
- World-leading wavefront LASIK technology - The Schwind Amaris Refractive Laser
- Accreditation for excellence by the Australian Council on Health Care Standards
- NSW Department of Health licenced day surgery
- Over 18,000 LASIK procedures performed, plus over 10,000 cataract and implant procedures
- One of Sydney’s most experienced LASIK surgeons
- In business since 1996
- Consultation and post-op visits for 12 months included Additional Newcastle practice (eligibility consultations only)
- 1 voucher per person
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Valid for 6 months
- Phone booking required: (02) 9460 1177
- Voucher valid for 1 eye only
- Only valid for patients having bilateral procedure (2 eyes treated)
- New clients only – not valid for existing clients who have already been assessed and deemed suitable
- Must pass eligibility consultation with Dr Binetter
- Consultations Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Procedures Wednesdays
Gold miners in California’s far north
let the light in after month-long dust storms by scouring the windows of their
cabins with a combination of gold dust and river water. Improve the clarity of
your own soul-windows with the far gentler, but no less golden treatment
provided by today’s deal: $975 for Wavefront LASIK surgery for one eye,
including initial consultation and post-op follow-up visits for 12 months from
the Australian Institute of Eye Surgery ($1950 value).
Having performed more than 18,000 LASIK procedures and over 10,000 cataract and implant procedures, Dr Ronald Binetter is one of Sydney’s most experienced laser vision correction specialists and was also one of the first Australian ophthalmologists to be certified in the United States to perform LASIK. In business since 1996, the Australian Institute of Eye Surgery, a purpose-built eye-care facility, is fully certified by the NSW Board of Health and has been awarded full accreditation for excellence by the Australian Council of Health Care Standards. LASIK is the most common laser vision correction procedure performed today with outstanding results for patients.
Dr Binetter conducts an initial consultation with each patient to determine if they are eligible for the procedure. Successful candidates return for treatment on a separate date. This procedure uses a Schwind Amaris laser, the latest, fastest, state-of-the-art Wavefront LASIK machine which delivers extremely precise results that would be impossible with traditional LASIK surgery. The Schwind Amaris is the first and only machine to combine all available technologies into one system, with a very high ablation speed, turbo-charged eyetracker, rotation balance, advanced cyclotorsion control and integrated online pachymetry ensuring exceedingly high levels of accuracy, speed and safety. The Wavefront technology is groundbreaking because it has the potential to improve not only how much patients see as measured by the standard 20/20 eye chart, but also how well they see in terms of contrast, sensitivity and fine detail. By creating a 3D map of the eye’s ability to process images, the laser is guided to reshape the cornea, correcting vision defects such as short-sightedness, long-sightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia.
A post-op follow-up visit to check the healing process is scheduled for the day after treatment and candidates who are not eligible for treatment receive a full refund. The LASIK vision correction procedure takes 10 minutes per eye and is virtually painless. Recovery is exceptionally quick – patients can usually return to work and drive the following day and experience full visual improvement in one to four weeks. While LASIK results vary between individuals, most patients achieve better than 20/20 vision, spectacle liberation and a new, frameless perspective on the world around them.
Additional Newcastle venue for eligibility consultations only:
Level 1, 110 Hunter Street, Newcastle NSW 2300
Ph: (02) 4929 4161