$69 for a 3-Hour Interactive Italian Cooking Class and Wine Pairing at Cooking for Blokes, North Sydney ($138 value)
- Practical, hands-on Italian cooking class and wine pairing
- Learn how to make minestrone, bruschetta, and spaghetti all'aglio olio e pepperoncino
- Suitable for all skill levels
- Open to men and women
- Includes knife skills and cooking techniques
- Learn from a 5-star chef
- Build confidence in the kitchen
- Great gift idea
- Groups welcome
- Located 3 minutes’ walk from North Sydney train station
- 1 voucher per person
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Must book by 31 July 2011
- Valid for classes in August, September and October
- Booking required by phone: (02) 9415 1192
- Classes run Monday nights: 6.15pm - 9.30pm
- No class on Monday 3 October 2011
Even the most die-hard of bachelors are usually able to fry an egg, cook two-minute noodles and sprinkle the perfect slice of fairy bread. Learn how to make a serious three-course meal with today’s deal: $69 for an Italian cooking class and wine pairing at Cooking for Blokes, North Sydney ($138 value).
Canny cooks and culinary novices bust out hearty buongiornos while learning to make classic Italian dishes during a three-hour Monday night session, open to men and women. An experienced five-star chef guides students through a hands-on class which develops basic knife skills and cooking techniques. The gondola departs on a canal of moreish minestrone, a traditional rustic tomato-based soup bursting with beans and vibrant veges. Navigate lush bruschetta islands where crusty bread gives way to mountains of basilicious tomato topping. Disembark at a classic Italian meal of spaghetti all'aglio olio e pepperoncino, or spaghetti with olive oil and sweet peppers. Australian Grouponites will also be treated to important life lessons on how to pair wines with food, with select drops to savour and complement each course so budding chefs can sit down as a group when the hard work is over and enjoy the fruits of their labour.
Cooking for Blokes is a popular school which helps men, women and children learn the foundations of becoming a good cook. Classes are tailored to suit all skill levels and help build confidence in the kitchen so patrons can continue to learn and explore with cooking outside of the classroom. As well as this unique food and wine package, Cooking for Blokes offers Saturday morning classes in various cuisines such as Thai, Mexican/Spanish, Chinese, Indian, Italian and Malaysian/Indonesian. They also run a six-week course for those wanting a more intensive learning experience. The school is conveniently located three minutes’ walk from North Sydney train station.